PCIII where can i get maps for it

Lil guy Big Busa

Registered
i went to the website, downloaded the software now where do i find all the custom maps, i cannot find them anywhere

When i was a member of 1000rr.net, when everybody got there tune or found a map that worked good for there bike they posted the map to that thread with the list of mods associated with it so that people with similiar or the same mods could send it to there PC, is there a thread here like that?

for a true "custom" map you should get your particular bike tuned. They say each is different and needs to be tuned specific. There are a few flying around, but not a thread of just custom maps.

What mods do you have?

Right on the Powercommander website you can find basic maps for bikes with several different exhaust systems and/or airbox mod. These maps are rather generic but if you have that exact combination I'm sure you would pick up a few hp.

Downloading a map from a website is a dangerous thing to do. To get something close as a base, go to the PowerCommander link Ace put up. If you need to remap, you need to get it to a dyno.

Right on the Powercommander website you can find basic maps for bikes with several different exhaust systems and/or airbox mod. These maps are rather generic but if you have that exact combination I'm sure you would pick up a few hp.

Also if you buy a pipe from brocks they'll ship the PC loaded.

Back