SHARE YOUR FUEL MAP

hionbusa

Registered
Beside the maps on the power commander website. I haven't found a website that offers custom hayabusa maps .
I know a couple of other motorcycle websites with an area where you can download famous tuner maps for free.

Can we get some like that here ?.
I can upload my custom map from LEE CYCLE .
Maybe somebody can upload the cheese map etc......

rock.gif

Beside the maps on the power commander website. I haven't found a  website that offers  custom hayabusa maps .
I know a couple of other motorcycle websites with an  area where you can download famous tuner maps for free.

Can we get some like that here ?.
I can upload my custom map from LEE CYCLE .
Maybe somebody can upload the cheese map  etc......
If I'm not mistaken, a custom map is one made for YOUR bike. IOW, you and I can have the same make/model/year bike, same mileage, and same mods ... but will require slightly different "custom" maps for optimum performance.

I could be wrong though ... I usually am
blush.gif

Good luck to ya on this, its been tried before with no luck. The JC map is a thing of legend, it exsists and everyone has heard of it but only a select few have ever had it.

the only map i got came from brock and if i were to post it i would lose my privalages on his tech web site--otherwise i would--i even have the same user name "lot boy" in both places,so there really is no way--sorry:(

i would love to see what makes the cheesemans maps so speacial--another dude i hear about is quasar--unfortunatly im not going to buy a map from anyone so ill probly never know

a custom map is one made for YOUR bike. IOW, you and I can have the same make/model/year bike, same mileage, and same mods ... but will require slightly different "custom" maps for optimum performance.[/QUOTE]

That is entire correct...sort of.
If you have a similarset up and live in smilar climate/goegraphy as the donor of the map, then it will be just as "close" as any map that DynoJet has seen fit to include on their site or CD.
"optimum performance" ....
tounge.gif
well that's a matter or interpretation. Are you really going to squabble about and extra 2rwhp or even 5rwhp if the map is better than the one you currently have? we are talking about free maps here.
For all anyone knows...the map might not make any more HP but it could get the A/F mixture more in line resulting in better gas mileage.
There are too many "possibilities" to list....but at least the maps would be there to experiment with. Who knows....someone might take a keen interest in the maps and study them, resulting in a new map writer that helps us tweak our own.

With THAT being said...I can donate the space for the maps...no problem there.
If you wish to submit a map. You should also include a description as detailed as possible of your bike mods that pertain to the engine,drive line (i.e. sprockets) also a geographical location. An altitude approximation would help if you can get it.

I will post and password protect a directory for the maps to be located in. If you want the password, simply PM me. This would keep out lurkers and those not here for the greater good. I might rotate the pwd every so often, so if you get it...just download them all to keep from having to ask again. I will also include a text file in the directory with a the details of each map based on the donor's info provided.
When a new map is submitted...I will make a post to advise of such.

There's no pressure to share...and anonymity is assured.

Or.......the h.org could do it...either way saounds good.
wink.gif

a custom map is one made for YOUR bike. IOW, you and I can have the same make/model/year bike, same mileage, and same mods ... but will require slightly different "custom" maps for optimum performance.

That is entire correct...sort of.
If you have a similarset up and live in smilar climate/goegraphy as the donor of the map, then it will be just as "close" as any map that DynoJet has seen fit to include on their site or CD.
"optimum performance" ....
tounge.gif
   well that's a matter or interpretation.  Are you really going to squabble about and extra 2rwhp or even 5rwhp if the map is better than the one you currently have?  we are talking about free maps here.
For all anyone knows...the map might not make any more HP but it could get the A/F mixture more in line resulting in better gas mileage.
There are too many "possibilities" to list....but at least the maps would be there to experiment with.  Who knows....someone might take a keen interest in the maps and study them, resulting in a new map writer that helps us tweak our own.

With THAT being said...I can donate the space for the maps...no problem there.
If you wish to submit a map.  You should also include a description as detailed as possible of your bike mods that pertain to the engine,drive line (i.e. sprockets) also a geographical location.  An altitude approximation would help if you can get it.

I will post and password protect a directory for the maps to be located in.  If you want the password, simply PM me.  This would keep out lurkers and those not here for the greater good.  I might rotate the pwd every so often, so if you get it...just download them all to keep from having to ask again.  I will also include a text file in the directory with a the details of each map based on the donor's info provided.
When a new map is submitted...I will make a post to advise of such.

There's no pressure to share...and anonymity is assured.

Or.......the h.org could do it...either way saounds good.  
wink.gif
[/QUOTE]
Amen,

yeah.... JC's example is prolly an easier way....I was just trying to give folks a "warm fuzzy" ....but if they like that idea better, then that's easier!
cool.gif

Man, talk about the posability of sturring up a hornets nest - this topic might just do it. About 4 months ago I contacted a member at SH.org about buying one of his maps. First off, he didnt like me becuase I got my Pc3 usb from JC - so he wasnt gonna sell it to me. Than because I made a comment to him about the whole map thing being silly, and I implied if I wanted to give my buddy a map it would be my business not his because I purchased it & whatever I decided to do with it would be my business (And yes Ive been PM'ed for JC's map & always told the person to go ask JC - never gave out a map) - well I got flamed something seious & refused to ever sell me a map because I would be taking money out of his pockets. Something about sharing a map would be an infringment on his work....ok well anyhow I never got a magical map from him & Im glad. A custom map from a dyno is bike specific in my opinion & anything else is just a bandaid.

If JC wants to post up his map for everyone to use its his business, but I aint gonna post a darn thing because I dont want to hear someone crying - thats my map, it took me hours & hours to build, your taking money away from my family...Cmon - please (And Im not implying JC would do this). If the Moderators decide this is a good idea than cool, but I think it would cause a ton of headache, because some people believe in profit more than helping a fellow rider!

<!--EDIT|valium
Reason for Edit: "added info"|1134607677 -->

Man, talk about the posability of sturring up a hornets nest - this topic might just do it. About 4 months ago I contacted a member at SH.org about buying one of his maps. First off, he didnt like me becuase I got my Pc3 usb from JC - so he wasnt gonna sell it to me. Than because I made a comment to him about the whole map thing being silly, and I implied if I wanted to give my buddy a map it would be my business not his because I purchased it & whatever I decided to do with it would be my business (And yes Ive been PM'ed for JC's map & always told the person to go ask JC - never gave out a map) - well I got flamed something seious & refused to ever sell me a map because I would be taking money out of his pockets. Something about sharing a map would be an infringment on his work....ok well anyhow I never got a magical map from him & Im glad. A custom map from a dyno is bike specific in my opinion & anything else is just a bandaid.

If JC wants to post up his map for everyone to use its his business, but I aint gonna post a darn thing because I dont want to hear someone crying - thats my map, it took me hours & hours to build, your taking money away from my family...Cmon - please (And Im not implying JC would do this). If the Moderators decide this is a good idea than cool, but I think it would cause a ton of headache, because some people believe in profit more than helping a fellow rider!
I feel the same way here, I thought this was a site to learn about new and innovative ways of doing what everyone else is doing, modifying and upgrading to be like everyone else. I too believe it's just about the money, it's a dog it dog world and that's a fact.

Man, talk about the posability of sturring up a hornets nest - this topic might just do it. About 4 months ago I contacted a member at SH.org about buying one of his maps. First off, he didnt like me becuase I got my Pc3 usb from JC - so he wasnt gonna sell it to me. Than because I made a comment to him about the whole map thing being silly, and people should be able to share maps - well I got flamed something seious & refused to ever sell me a map because I would be taking money out of his pockets. Something about sharing a map would be an infringment on his work....ok well anyhow I never got a magical map from him & Im glad. A custom map from a dyno is bike specific in my opinion & anything else is just a bandaid.

I understand that some people do this for living but there is nothing wrong with sharing.
i have gone way out of my way many times to help people with their car mods(turbo, timer etc...) . Meeting people 100 miles out . Something that a tuner would have charged a lots of dollar for.

I really appreciated the Help of ICEMAN over the phone doing my HID MOd. If anybody needed my help . I would definetly volunteer .

CMON fellows, WE ARE ALL HAYABUSA OWNERS and the ZX-14 will be on the streets soon .
biggrin.gif

I have a custom map. I won't say who it is from, but if fits my bike and my mods perfectly. I don't mind sharing it but it will only help another bike exactly like mine with the same mods. And as JC said from the same area, sea level. I had several people send me maps and some made no difference, some made it run worse, but one was the perfect map. So sharing maps might not be the best idea for all of us.

if you bought a PC3 from me you should have a map that I loaded in it.
and like you said you paid for it you do with it what you like.

And to all those who PM me asking for a map I have told you I do not sell them WHY?
becuase I do not feel right charging you for something I can not guarantee.
but you can get one...................
If you find someone who has a PC3 with my map in it and they want to share it is up to them

JC, still running your map & has been working great. I know I should get one done specific for my bike on the Dyno, but havent done it yet because Im still doing mods, & cant afford to redyno my bike everytime I make a mod so I will wait until the time is right. JC you ever gonna call me on the GPS...lol, just make sure you save me one ( Or you could play santa & just send me the darn thing j/k).

Anyhow I believe in supporting fellow riders and I also believe in purchasing my parts from the guys who sell them here. I just dont want to get bashed from a select few who feel my good deed to a fellow biker is a bad idea, because there is no profit involved - I aint in it for the $$$$, Im in this to make and keep friends who enjoy riding like I do.
wink.gif

Back