PCIII

gsxr051

Registered
I finally got around to setting up my PCIII usb and need a map. I know where to find them just dont know which one. I did a search on this but came up empty handed. Current performance/engine mods are pair valve removal, stock air filter, and stock pipes with the six half inch holes drilled in the back baffle. Basically its all stock. I see a map for stock bike, but whats the point of a PCIII if the bike is stock? Which map would be the best??
dunno.gif

Believe you don't need the battery adapter if you have the bike running. don't think you really needed the PC with the mods you have. Most people don't even need thenm when they switch to bolt on aftermarket cans. Just my .02

So if the bike is started and i plug it in it should work???

The bike was my bros and he got the power commander from someone in cali. So i dont know if he had one or not.
The PC came with the bike so i wanted to hook it up.

yah you can if the bike is running i dunno tho i dont liek the idea of writing to the PC while the bike is runing but thats ust my opinion.

just talked to my brother and he found the 9v hook up and cd. Im still going to try to see if the new usb works.

YOU CAN GO TO POWER COMMANDER MAPPING, INSTALL 0 MAP. TRY IT ,SEEMS TO WORK HERE IN TX I KNOW SOME GUYS THAT HAVE RUN O MAP. ALSO USE 87 OCT GAS, BIKE WILL RUN BETTER ON IT, IF YOU ARE RUNNING 89 OR 93. WILL MAKE MORE POWER HP

Back