pcII vs. pcIII whats the difference?

Well I found a pcII pretty cheap, but is it worth buying?
Is grits grocery?
biggrin.gif
 Hell yeah it's worth it's weight in gold, but it ain't shiite without a good map.  But I think what JC is saying is that you will need the PCIII.  You can either get the PCIIIr or the PCIII/USB version.
Where can I get a good map?  The only one on power commanders website for the pc II is for D&D slip ons not the full system.  Where else can I get a map?
Mongoose,

JC is a highly respected member on this site and is a tuner and mechanic. I've personally let him tune mine. That's how confident I am in him. Purchase a PC from JC and I've got a paycheck saying that he WILL give you any map you need.

One other thing Mongoose. I don't want to give you the idea that JC and I are friends and are in cahoots with each other. I've only met the man once, and I drove over 4hrs to bring my bike to him to tune and custom map my PC. I just so happen to know a few people who already knew him and his work, and it just took off from there. Just giving you solid advice, and I'm sure there are a few here that will corroborate my story. Good luck with whatever you decide.

One other thing Mongoose.  I don't want to give you the idea that JC and I are friends and are in cahoots with each other.  I've only met the man once, and I drove over 4hrs to bring my bike to him to tune and custom map my PC.  I just so happen to know a few people who already knew him and his work, and it just took off from there.  Just giving you solid advice, and I'm sure there are a few here that will corroborate my story.  Good luck with whatever you decide.
where does jc live?

One other thing Mongoose.  I don't want to give you the idea that JC and I are friends and are in cahoots with each other.  I've only met the man once, and I drove over 4hrs to bring my bike to him to tune and custom map my PC.  I just so happen to know a few people who already knew him and his work, and it just took off from there.  Just giving you solid advice, and I'm sure there are a few here that will corroborate my story.  Good luck with whatever you decide.
where does jc live?
You know I want to post something mean here about brain and education but i will let you figure it out instead

If you take a peak to the left of the screen it has his location there just like it has yours mines and everyones elses
laugh.gif

where does jc live?
You know I want to post something mean here about brain and education but i will let you figure it out instead
Sorry guys! i am new to the site and I have never really looked at the profiles on the right. ooops!

Back