pcII vs. pcIII whats the difference?

mongoose2494

Registered
I am looking to get a power commander for my newly acquired 2001 busa. What is the differences between the pcII and the pcIII? Is one better than the other? All feedback would be helpful. thanks.

I dont think the pc iiis work on the 01s. i have a pc 2 on my 01. But im sure someone will ring in and tell me how wrong and stupid i am
blush.gif

Check out there website <a href="http://www.powercommander.com/featversions.shtml">Power Commander<a>.

Pc2 fools sensors to addand subtract fuel and it suxs,
PC3 uses injector pluse to due the same much better and yesthe usb is avalible for the 01
pm for price

Oh wait!! Shiite! I've forgotten which years go with which. Correct me if I'm wrong someone. The PCII is used for the '99 to '01 model and the PCIIIr is for '02 to current?

Well I found a pcII pretty cheap, but is it worth buying?
Is grits grocery?
biggrin.gif
 Hell yeah it's worth it's weight in gold, but it ain't shiite without a good map.  But I think what JC is saying is that you will need the PCIII.  You can either get the PCIIIr or the PCIII/USB version.
Where can I get a good map? The only one on power commanders website for the pc II is for D&D slip ons not the full system. Where else can I get a map?

You have to go to a tuner. Should run you from 250-350 depending on whos doin it.

you could holla at someone running a similar setup and get it from them but it wont be perfect for you bike.

Or you can expierment with different maps form the PC site and find one you like.

Back