pc3 map w/ changed headers?

scooterlord

Registered
I switched my stock 01 headers with a different set of 02+ stock headers, aka switched from the 2-part matte ones to the 3-part chrome look ones.

apart from being more parts and look different do they also work differently? do I need a power commander map change? or anything else?

looks like my bike runs really jerky in low rpms, i have to hold the clutch for it to run smooth. problem is I can't remember if it did that before - hadn't ridden the bike for a while :/

I assume that the existence of different pc3 maps for the 01 busa and the 02+ models are the headers? or are there any other differences as well? :/

i have yoshi rs3 bolt ons, k&n filter. thanks for your time busa-ers ;)

admin, excuse me for posting this in another part of the forum, looks like not many ppl read it there so i post here!

no. haven't changed a single thing. so, what I have now is:

busa 01, headers from an 02+ model, yoshimura rs3 slipons, k&n filter. I am using the pc3 usb map I got from power commander's site that is:

'01 busa, yoshi slipons and stock or aftermarket air filter'. is there anything better?

if you have anything better, please let me know :/ I don't want to lose current performance though. bike runs fast as hell except when at low rpms :/

Back