Will adding tre require change of pc maps?

scooterlord

Registered
i have pair of yoshis, k&n filter and pc3 usb with a map with the parts i have installed. thinkin of putting a tre on. is it worth it first of all? is there any noticeable improvement?

main question: do i need to re-map pc3?

differences between tre and smart-tre?

thanks once again guys..

do you want it to eliminate the top speed restriction?
if so get johnycheese gps mod instead
I would agree that JC is the way to go but the tre is cheaper and there was a noticeable difference with my tre not in power but smooths out the take off and cruse speeds. Not as jerky when you take off or just putzn around at 35 and response is more subtle (on mine any way). I didnt have to remap for it but that is just my 2 cents
smile.gif

Read the 1st link in the mod section. Everything you wanted to know about the tre etc.

It will smooth out your 1,2,3 gears eliminate the 6th gear restriction for top speed, wont affect your "pc settings" however does have an effect on your neutral map not much and wont hurt just one of those things.

Ill sell you one I took off my bike. Works great $30.00 shipped. Cheaper way to discover you like it. JC's mod is better, or an "ATRE" is = to JC's but a little to it. For basics TRE is ok. Check your spare change jar and holla if you want this one.

Back