Paul Johnson is gone...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
I've been so wrapped up in his story all week, I haven't been able to get out of my mind what it's like to know your hours are literally numbered...he knew he wouldn't see his loved ones again, and now he's gone in the name of whatever the terrorists believe...

My thoughts are with his family and friends...it's another sad day for America...

all AMERICANS should just leave those countries. its ashame he was in that country for 10 years living and doing his job working on helicopters for lockhead-martin . thoughts and prayers go out to all american families who have loved ones in those countries

God Bless him on his journey home. Also a prayer for all his family and friends.

makes me
mad.gif

WTF is wrong with those people
guns.gif

My condolences go out to his family! I agree with you VA, he had to know he wasn't coming home and that would be very tough to deal with! It's truly a shame that the world has turned into such a violent place!

WTF is wrong with those people
guns.gif
you give them too much credit.. i don't consider them 'people' at all.. sub-human is what i consider them.  nuke 'em all, i say... pfuck 'em.
The home team took a hit today.....makes me want to get out my little pistol and return the favor (if I could). At the same time, I don't consider them sub human because they killed one man. Is it sub human when we press a button and take out hundreds? No is the answer. The extended answer is that this is war. These people believe that they are at war, and they are fighting in the only way they can. Is beheading an innocent man barbaric? I think so....but we always make the mistake of applying our morals and rules to other people. These people have been fighting with knives, rocks and small arms for a long time. Cutting off a man's head probably doesn't violate their code of ethics, and they would tend to argue with my description of the man as innocent.

So I feel bad about what has happened and the sensationalism gets to me. But keep in mind that the goal of terrorists is to inflict terror. Its all they have, so I would expect more of this type of thing.

WE NEED TO INFLICT A LITTLE TERROR OURSELVES. But they know that we won't. Its hard when we try to follow rules that the other guys don't give a poop about.

I don't have the answers. I'm just ranting.

Sorry.

Back