I brought home my new "boy" today.

Vonderbach

Your AD here!
Donating Member
Registered
I was reading qrychefanus's thread the day before and I really felt badly since I had gone through a similar loss recently and I knew how much pain he was in. But today we brought home the most recent addition to the family, a resuce from the shelter. Can you believe someone didn't want him?

His name is Maximus. He turned 2 last September and he's already 100 lbs.
He joins Harley, our other Shepherd. (Note: He had the name when we got him, otherwise his name would have been Busa. ;) )

IMG_6305 (Small).JPG

Last edited:
he is BEAUTIFUL :beerchug:

Shepards are awesome. :thumbsup:

Give him a big HUG from me....

Heinz 57 pound puppy the best mix...:thumbsup:

He will serve you well for saving his life I truly believe it.

In this economy it may be that they could not afford him and now their reasons and hopes for what they did have been fulfilled.
By giving him up I am sure whoever did it hoped for a person just like you to come along..

There is a God...

Rescue GSDs are the best! Maximus is gorgeous.

These are my two, both rescues. Turbo (now around 14yo) and Schultz (now 1.5yo), these were both taken a year ago.

Turbo had a hard life before he found us. At one point a toe on his rear paw was broken and his ear was torn really badly; doesn't matter, he's so smart it's not even funny. Both are super protective of the house and family.

Dsc00120-format.jpg

DSC00087-format.jpg

Last edited:
Rescue GSDs are the best! Maximus is gorgeous.

These are my two, both rescues. Turbo (now around 14yo) and Schultz (now 1.5yo), these were both taken a year ago.

Turbo had a hard life before he found us. At one point a toe on his rear paw was broken and his ear was torn really badly; doesn't matter, he's so smart it's not even funny. Both are super protective of the house and family.

Schultz is an absolutely beautiful dog :bowdown:

There is something about critters that are rescued from the shelters...they seem to have a true appreciation that you really want them to be at home with you and they give you more love and attention then you can believe. What a great thread!

Back