This is Carrie Pauls GF

My best........ Glad it was not worse. Thank God and his guardian Angel for that.

sorry to hear he went down wish him a speedy recovery for me
sad.gif

aaaah damnit!!
sad.gif
Thanks for letting us know, Carrie...

Please let him know that we're pulling for him to have a speedy recovery.

Carrie Im glad you let the board know, and Im sure if there is anything we can do let us know...Godspeed be with him....and give you strength as well....prayers sent.....Mick

Prayin for a speedy recovery for You!
hope you get to feeling better real fast!
>>>> hope your bike is ok?
let me know and i will be on the look out for parts  
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|race1gun
Reason for Edit: "add statement"|1120577538 -->

Hang in there Paul, and heal up quick. Glad you made it through without anything worse.

I just met Paul and Ed in Ashburn 2 days ago. Last minute change of plans kept me from joining them on this ride - but look forward to hooking up with you guys as soon as you get back on the horse Paul.

Get well.

Always sad to hear someone going down...the important thing is getting back up! Sounds like Paul is up and that's very good to hear. I wish him and his love ones a speedy recovery!
I also must add that this has to serve as a reminder to all of us that the joy we receive from motorcycling can be taken away in an instant and be gone forever...
Always,
Ride safe,
Busabad

Carrie, thanks for letting us know...I was so scared to open this thread...
sad.gif

Paul, I'm hoping you heal very quickly...just sorry to hear that you went down, but man, I'm so glad you're "okay" **BIG SIGH**

Chin up Paul, sounds like you've got some "forced" down time...stay in the A/C and don't get caught up in the soaps...
tounge.gif

smile.gif

Hope you heal up quick, Paul. Carrie, any pics?
biggrin.gif

Just kidding, of course. Sounds like he'll recover fast. Attitude is everything with any illness or injury.

--Wag--

Back