Parts for Sale, Trade, or Pay it Forward at the Bash.

If any one is in need of stock Gen 1 stuff, look in the for sale section under Gen 1 Misc. I have added pics of all my Gen 1 stuff and other stuff. If any one needs something let me know and I can pay it forward as I have been on the receiving end a few times and know how it feels to get the things you need from the people you can trust. :bowdown:

I've some stock parts laying around and probably some aftermarket stuff as well. Last year I donated a pair of boots and a leather jacket to people at the bash.... Is there going to be a collective area for parts??? Kind of like a pinch a penny, take a penny at the gas station, except with Busa parts?

Took a quick look around garage today, List of things Im leaving unless someone Pm's me to bring to Bash.
Gen 1 Parts.

Hayabusa Front Forks 99 to 02 Silver Type Forks, Left fork seal Leaks. $100.00
Hayabusa Stock Muffler Cans. Pm if you need. CHEAP (Free) Well maybe a Beer..

I have a GSXR 1000 Stock Muffler Can, Fits 05,06 and I think 07, $20.00
and other Misc parts, I'm going to bring that I listed in the first post of this Thread.

I have some OEM Bmw S1000rr parts, Clear OEM Windscreen good Cond. couple of normal rock chips.
Rear Mudguard ABS type.
Spare GB racing Right Small Y shape engine Cover, Very slight damage small Scrap.
Rear Axle Nut and washer (Stock)

Back