Spring Bash, Hayabusa Parts FOR SALE, TRADE, OR PAY IT FORWARD

Loomis

Papa Smurf
Donating Member
Registered
This is for EVERYBODY Coming to the Spring Bash....

Doing some Spring Cleaning, I have a FOR GEN 1 Puig Smoke Windshield for Sale $50.00 All Most NEW Condition on bike for maybe 100 miles. Can not Shoot Video because bottom of screen is Black. So I put the Double Buble back on.

Stock Bar Ends GEN1, Chromed FOR SALE 60.00
ALL GEN 1
I also Have Stock Cans if anyone Needs them.
Misc Mirror Parts
The Trim pieces under the Tank.
and 2 or 3 Sets, Quick Release Pins for Seat.

Pm Me if Interested.

I am interested in the quick release pins too!

I have weighted bar ends for someone that needs them

and a couple other stuff... im going to have to rummage through my trailer to see what all crap I have in there... I have my stock rotors but I am waiting to see if i really like the new rotors, they are starting to smooth out... by Bash time i should know

i may have to look for what i might have stashed too..

I also Have GEN 1 Stuff.

Stock OE Exhaust Cans.

A set of Forks, Left forks leaks need a rebuild.

Pm Me If needed... Otherwise Im leaving them Home..

this is for everybody coming to the spring bash....

Doing some spring cleaning, i have a for gen 1 puig smoke windshield for sale $50.00 all most new condition on bike for maybe 100 miles. Can not shoot video because bottom of screen is black. So i put the double buble back on. (sold)..

Stock bar ends gen1, chromed for sale 60.00
all gen 1
i also have stock cans if anyone needs them.
Misc mirror parts
the trim pieces under the tank. (taken....)
and 2 or 3 sets, quick release pins for seat. (2 sets gone)..

Pm me if interested.

update...

What color forks? silver or gold?

I have yoshi RS3 exhaust cans... A starter relay. and rear brake caliper axle holder... just off the tope of my head

Still have the weighted bar ends. Ill bring them to the bash with me no matter what.

I have yoshi RS3 exhaust cans... A starter relay. and rear brake caliper axle holder... just off the tope of my head

Still have the weighted bar ends. Ill bring them to the bash with me no matter what.

I want the exhaust cans and anything else that's heavy and/or bulky for to ride with. :lol:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Silver Forks.

Not really a Busa part,but...

I have a rifle that needs a good home as I am trying to generate funds. Armalite AR-10 A2 configuration with stainless target bull barrel. Trigicon ACOG scope. Bipod. Plus a bunch of factory mags. I'm thinking $1600. If there is any interest I will post pics.

Cheers,
Chris

I won't be at the Bash, but I'm always looking for spare parts to keep in the "free clinic" for whomever needs 'em. Tank kidneys would be a good thing to have on hand... Always looking for levers, rear sets, etc. Common stuff that folks happen to need when they have a spill...

Also, may be interested in the rotors; I have a spare set of wheels I'm putting together for the clinic and need rotors for 'em.

I won't be at the Bash, but I'm always looking for spare parts to keep in the "free clinic" for whomever needs 'em. Tank kidneys would be a good thing to have on hand... Always looking for levers, rear sets, etc. Common stuff that folks happen to need when they have a spill...

Also, may be interested in the rotors; I have a spare set of wheels I'm putting together for the clinic and need rotors for 'em.

I think Willie is removing the donor parts you guys stuck on his bike to get it home. I dont know where they came from you or Shawn.

Not really a Busa part,but...

I have a rifle that needs a good home as I am trying to generate funds. Armalite AR-10 A2 configuration with stainless target bull barrel. Trigicon ACOG scope. Bipod. Plus a bunch of factory mags. I'm thinking $1600. If there is any interest I will post pics.

Cheers,
Chris

Im yup I want pics:laugh:

hey Chris,

do those mags fit an AR15? I could use 1 or 2 if they do.

Just picked up a new Stag Arms lower and upper to bring for the bash, the extra mags will come in handy :D

colton

Bring a few items myself for sale. A hayabusa leather jacket. A set of gilles rear sets for a gen 2. A side engine cover...so if anyone is interested Pm.

i really need the right side yoshi can:please: ill pm u ill buy it today ill western union u the money. pm me if ur willing to sell just the one.

hey Chris,

do those mags fit an AR15? I could use 1 or 2 if they do.

Just picked up a new Stag Arms lower and upper to bring for the bash, the extra mags will come in handy :D

colton

No those mags are 308 not 223. Not to mention $50 a piece. God I wish pmags would work on an armalite.

Im yup I want pics:laugh:

I will get on it at some point. Sorry for the delay. Been juggling kids.

If I find a Larue or LMT at a decent price Ill let the 10 go. Otherwise I may elect to redo the trigger, stock and get a match 24" upper from armalite. Depends on if I want to pay $1500 for 3/4" moa or $3000 for 1/2" moa. Plus 1-2k on optics. I may go the cheaper route.

Back