Parts for Sale, Trade, or Pay it Forward at the Bash.

Loomis

Papa Smurf
Donating Member
Registered
I have some spare parts Misc nuts bolts, Stock Cans,OEM air filter, Front Brake Pads. List is too long, See me at Cottage 202, I'll see if I have what u may be looking for.
I have a power Commander fits 2003-2007 with Yosh Slip on map and K&N filter mapped now. and and TRE for sale. Make me a offer not sure what they are worth Used.

I have some spare parts Misc nuts bolts, Stock Cans,OEM air filter, Front Brake Pads. List is too long, See me at Cottage 202, I'll see if I have what u may be looking for.
I have a power Commander fits 2003-2007 with Yosh Slip on map and K&N filter mapped now. and and TRE for sale. Make me a offer not sure what they are worth Used.

I would just plant that tre out in the yard and watch that sucker grow:laugh:

I'm always looking for parts to stock the Free Clinic... If anyone has donations of common, needed parts (levers, bar ends, mirrors, turn signals, rear sets, etc.) - I'll add 'em to the parts bin...

I'll look in my stash to see what I have.... I think I may have bar ends and rear turn signals.

I've definitely got some stuff in the garage that could be donated or whatever. I'll have to dig up the list, I know there's some stock exhaust out there if anyone is really in need. I will caveat this with I dont know if I'm riding in or bringing the trailer. Obviously one will limit what I can carry with me :whistle:

Willie has some parts to return to the stock, that you guys put on his bike after the crash. I'll try and get them from him.

I'm always looking for parts to stock the Free Clinic... If anyone has donations of common, needed parts (levers, bar ends, mirrors, turn signals, rear sets, etc.) - I'll add 'em to the parts bin...

pm me a address as I clean stuff out of shop, some of it's not worth sorting to list. I'll bag and box it up for the clinic..

I have a right muffler, pretty sure its excellent shape, have to look at bike to see small piece in front that you're referring to.

@Powerjunkie, sorry not thinking, u have a Gen II, I have a right muffler for a Gen I. I only have Gen I parts.

Back