Paranoid???

StwBusa

Banned
I am preparing for a 4000mile trip soon and so I want to make sure all is good with my bike... and as far as I am aware it is (oil change new tires etc)... But given that I guess I am way more sensitive to any issues I have just started noticing that from cold when I start the bike the FI light stays on for around a second and goes out.... doesn't do this from a warm start.... Gen 2 FYI
Ordinarily I wouldn't even worry about this.... but given the fact I am going to be in the BFE areas of Utah Colorado New Mexico etc I guess I am just looking for some reassurances...or otherwise

Thanks...

You could take it to the dealer and have them give it a once over before you leave, or any shop you trust.

You could take it to the dealer and have them give it a once over before you leave, or any shop you trust.

I could.... But I kinda subscribe to the school of thought that you are never ill to you visit a doctor and therefore my bike works the same way...:whistle:

Hahah

I mean.. when you insert key and turn on.. surely it comes on to show you its working??? Mine comes on when I first switch on the bike as the dials sweep and then it goes out.... If I start bike straight up it stays on for about a second and then goes out

Back