panel needed

TN_BUSA

Registered
I need to replace the panel shown in the image below. I mounted the controller for my heated grips in this panel which is fine but I have since found a mount that will allow me to move the controller to the handle bars so when I move the controller I want to replace the panel.

What is this piece called and where is the best place to find it? Does anyone have one lying around for a good price? My only issue with buying used is whether or not I can find a replacement that hasn't faded. The bike is an 08 that has only seen the sun for a couple of months.

panel.jpg

Mr. Cycles Org sponsor, look in the meter panel drop down.

It is $28 for the panel and the cushion beneath it.

Why not just keep the panel as is and add another nicky-neat gadget you can control from the port you already have? I would like add rocket launchers or the tire shredders like on the old chariots in the movies to mine. though you could always add a nitrous system and run power steering fluid and it makes a killer smoke screen like james bond..

Last edited:
Why not just keep the panel as is and add another nicky-neat gadget you can control from the port you already have? I would like add rocket launchers or the tire shredders like on the old chariots in the movies to mine. though you could always add a nitrous system and run power steering fluid and it makes a killer smoke screen like james bond..

Good one! :rofl:

Back