Painted inner panels

John,
I too have the '06 LE and am considering getting the inners painted.  However, the paint scheme doesn't flow through the top edge of the lowers correctly to have the inners painted.  Has anyone seen inners painted to match the 06 LE?  

I am attaching a couple pics to get my point across.  Any input is appreciated!
SpeedG, you are my hero, man I had not even noticed the color pattern on that edge.  That adds a whole new twist to getting the panels painted for the 06LE.  I talked to william @ race ready this morning he said it's not a problem his paint scheme works out well on the 06LE.  He also said he should have pics up on his site very soon.  I requested he e-mail me a pic of the panels to help make my choice.  Said no problem but it will not be today, but by end of week.

<!--EDIT|John 16:10
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140455644 -->

I've had RaceReady panels on my 40th Anniversary Busa for two years. The finish is holding up as far as peeling or flaking goes, but has faded to a slightly lighter shade of burnt orange even though the bike is garaged and always parked in shaded areas.

I bought mine outright from him so I also have my original black ones. Mine are not smooth and I wish they were, so I'd like to send my black ones to someone who would do the whole job - smooth and color-match them.

Ed

smooth finishes r the best looking ones, i had mine done by a local painter
My friend I think those are some of the best looking panels I've seen. Havent seen many but of those I have...Dude those look sweet!!!!!!!
bowdown.gif

Trbobusa on S.org has LE plastic on His bike and did a great job on the inners as well..

Is that gray on the fairing a decal?/Maybe it can be removed to keep the white flowing??

Smooth for sure and dont bend them too much!!..I want to match or have Mine chromed!!

Is that gray on the fairing a decal?/Maybe it can be removed to keep the white flowing??
The silver on top is paint. The entire lower is actually painted silver. The white and darker gray are all stickers. Hell.... when you get to really looking at it, probably 1/3 of the lower is covered by graphic stickers. So it would seem that either a custom painter would have to work it out with you, or I'm waiting to see pics of how race ready did the other 06 LEs....

John... Can you post up the pics once he emails you? It would be a help for me!

My friend I think those are some of the best looking panels I've seen.  Havent seen many but of those I have...Dude those look sweet!!!!!!!    
bowdown.gif
thanks, i actually left my bike at the paint shop so he could line up the stripe and paint the mirrors also
Harbor, May I ask what he charged?

My friend I think those are some of the best looking panels I've seen.  Havent seen many but of those I have...Dude those look sweet!!!!!!!    
bowdown.gif
thanks, i actually left my bike at the paint shop so he could line up the stripe and paint the mirrors also
Harbor,  May I ask what he charged?
i cant remember exactly cuz i had some other work done too. he airbrushed the hayabusa symbol on the side since the stickers were on backorder i wanna say $250 for the mirrors and all the inners panels, the little ones also and even around the guages

Back