Carbon inner fairing panel

mzrsq

Busaless
Donating Member
Registered
Dang, haven't had the bike a week yet and the mod bill is inflating, no thanks in part to the boards cool bikes...LOL

Anyways, my question is replacing the inner fairing panels with carbon fiber. Does anyone know where, and how much. I've only found 2 listing, neither stateside, and a price of about $550. Do I have anohter option, or do I have to break the bank and order from Japan? Also in the pics and description, they say 4 panels, what about the little panel at the middle hump line of the tank? Looks like there's 6 panels on the bike to me? Thanks

Hard as hell to come by in the us. Very expensive. StreetandTrack Import carries them but they're 575.00 and a 6wk wait.

Hard as hell to come by in the us. Very expensive. StreetandTrack Import carries them but they're 575.00 and a 6wk wait.
Yeah, I think Charles at Street n Track orders them from Japan. I wouldn't mind having a set, but at that price...I think I'll just stick to my painted ones.

Brian

Yup, I have pretty much given up... Maybe if I can find some really High Quality CF tape, I'll just cover mine... Otherwise... a lot of bones for a looks only mod...

Back