04 Purple inner panels experiment

sewwhut

Registered
Will from Race Ready experimented with trying to match up the 2004 purple Busa color and this is what he came up with. I believe this is also his first smoothie Panels he has done and I love it compared to the stock version. The lines match up perfect  the Purple color match i think is off but in sun light it looks ok. Will from RaceReady has been great and eazy to deal with, I kinda rushed him to get this purple paint together and he felt that the end results of my panel could look better so he's working on a new set for free, the guy is a perfectionist. Compared to stock i love them. Oh $240 for the panels What do u think??

<!--EDIT|sewwhut
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085193006 -->

pretty_n_purple.JPG

I was thinking about giving race ready a call about mine too, but I wasn't sure. Looks like he does good work, I'll be calling to get mine done...

Ya that guy at race ready is pretty cool in my opinion. I had my panels done about a year ago and they instantly started to peel. Well I quess that the guy that painted them did not know what he was doing and I recieved a letter in the mail from the guy (not sure of his name) from race ready stating that the guy that painted my fairings no longer works there and that he did not know what he was doing. It alse stated that if I shipped them back to him that he would redo them for nothing and that he would cover shipping back to me. I really don't know of any shops that would go to that extent to get stuff "right".

So he's doing them the right way now. I understand before they were just simply painting over the inners and not sanding them first, which was making the peel and not be smooth as the rest of the bike.

Ya that guy at race ready is pretty cool in my opinion.  I had my panels done about a year ago and they instantly started to peel.  Well I quess that the guy that painted them did not know what he was doing and I recieved a letter in the mail from the guy (not sure of his name) from race ready stating that the guy that painted my fairings no longer works there and that he did not know what he was doing.  It alse stated that if I shipped them back to him that he would redo them for nothing and that he would cover shipping back to me.  I really don't know of any shops that would go to that extent to get stuff "right".
That is 1st class customer service.

Kevin
info@mrcycles.com

TAZEONE CHECKING IN!!!!!!
I TALKED TO WILL TODAY, HE'S DEF. CHANGING THE IMAGE AND REP OF RACE READY.COM
I'M ORDERING MINE ON TUES. THOSE LOOKS REALLY CLEAN!

Ya that guy at race ready is pretty cool in my opinion.  I had my panels done about a year ago and they instantly started to peel.  Well I quess that the guy that painted them did not know what he was doing and I recieved a letter in the mail from the guy (not sure of his name) from race ready stating that the guy that painted my fairings no longer works there and that he did not know what he was doing.  It alse stated that if I shipped them back to him that he would redo them for nothing and that he would cover shipping back to me.  I really don't know of any shops that would go to that extent to get stuff "right".
Same here Rich. The guy at Race Ready is a real stand-up guy. He also offered to redo mine the same way because mine were so screwed up also. I think that I will have him do mine in the solid silver on the '02 silver/gray instead of following the lines of the paint scheme. I like the solid inners better. I have a set done by my paint buddy, and now I'll have two sets.

Brian

Back