Paid my insurance on the bike today

That's what's weird. I got home, auto, etc with them for years with no claims and no tickets. From what I can tell, insurance companies don't seem to like Hayabusas in the Ft.Lauderdale/Miami area.

i think its florida in general they don't like hayabusas on insurance probably because of bike week and biketober fest and everyone gets they're **** jacked then

I just don't see how they can all be so different. It is incredible I was quoted 3000 today for Progressive and I am a USAA member. I have been with USAA for years and they just don't do bikes anymore. Their partners are usually awesome, but this partnership sucks. I was quoted by State farm 560 per year. SO I will be signing up with them. BTW clean record, I am 37, great credit score, and I am cluless on what the difference is between companies. For those of you that have State farm for your bike and your other insurances

somewhere else, has State Farm ever threatened to cancel you because you only have your bike with them? Thanks for everyone sharing their stories, it is a real eye opener to the insurance world.

Bill
brave.gif

I pay $254.00 a year with Geico! But my Busa has to be stolen, run into by a deer, involved in a crash and the fault lies with the other person, or catch on fire, to be covered! Run off the road on the dragon and you are SOL! So make sure full coverage means what you are stating. Finance it and they want to be paid even if they have to pry your cold, battered body off her!
wow.gif
all_coholic.gif

Back