Paid my insurance on the bike today

Can't complain about that!
beerchug.gif

State Farm - 2 people insured, no tickets ever, superior driving records for both of us and multi line discounts for 5 vehicles, homeowners insurance, and life insurance for me
~~~~~~~~
$27 / month for the Busa (full coverage)
$23 / month for the Ninja 250 (full coverage)

I guess it can only go so low? LOL

I just renew last week. I am 42yo, my house is paid for, 1 speeding ticket, credit score of 790, been riding 10+ years.

State Farm, AAA, Farmer, AllState, Prudential were all about the same. $2200 to $2700 (AAA) for full coverage.

I went with Liability and Comprehensive only from Liberty Mutual for $938. If I wanted full it was $2300.

Guess if I wreck it I will be paying out of pocket.

I pay a grand total of $110 a year for liability.

I thought about getting full coverage, but...

How come mine is more than double that?

Dammit.

--Wag--

Farmers/Pekin. 36, single, good record. Full coverage is $440 a year.

Spoiled Busa's Ninja 250 was like $129 full coverage.

I pay 29.94 full coverage with state farm..love state farm expensive at first but over the years it has paid off...and i have a bad driving record with over 10 tickets over the course of 10 years

I went from state farm to progressive and now I'm paying less than half of what state farm was charging for the same coverage.

(BusaDale @ Mar. 20 2007,20:50) State Farm, I'm almost 59. No tickets in aver 20 years.
No accidents, no nothing. I have had the MSF course, and I pay 1200.00 a year.  
mad.gif

Why so much difference in everyone's prices. Maybe the deductable? I think mine is pretty low.
I think I will pay my State Farm agent a visit tomorrow.
It matters where you are at. If you are near a high crime area that will cost more. Mine is 1300.00 yearly for full coverage on my Busa and the wifes SV650S both are 05's. I use GMAC insurance.

You all are so lucky they want 535 a month!!! yeah a month!!!! i havent gotten a ticket in 5 years have taken the safety course i would be so happy if i could get insurance for 200 so i gave up and in florida you don't have to have insurance so my bikes parked dead in the middle of my kitchen in my apartment its the prettiest furnicher i've ever seen  
firedevil.gif
<span style='color:blue'></span><span style='color:darkblue'></span>

I'm 33
married
credit sucks
2 tickets

$400 down payment
$190 a month for ten months

Progressive wanted $375 a month $600 down

YOU CAN SEND DONATIONS TO ---------

You guys make me sick! I'm 34, been with state farm farm for 15 years...no tickets or claims for the last 12 years and they want 333 a month- that's 4 grand a year for the Busa!!! I have shopped around and that's as good as it gets. I don't know why...my rates for my cars are normal. Needless to say, I don't have insurance on the bike. I get a rate quote every few months and it is always the same....only 600 a year for a V- rod.

Back