Page thingy again.

I'm only new around here but It is very frustrating trying to find replies to my posts, I go to new post & have to sift thru all the topics, maybe I'm not doing it right ???

I'm only new around here but It is very frustrating trying to find replies to my posts, I go to new post & have to sift thru all the topics, maybe I'm not doing it right ???

You can subscibe to any thread that you choose and you will get an email letting you know someone has posted.

Also instead of looking thru each thread try the new post button on the top of the screen in the navigation bar, that will only show the threads that have changed since your last visit... Once you have read all the threads that you want click on the quick links on the top nav bar then click the mark all post as read... When you come back the next time do that same process over again....

cap

Click on your name (Top right corner of the page) when you are signed in and look at statistics, then find all posts and you can find all of your posts.
Click on them and you are in that thread, and you can see all the replys, after the one you made.

You can subscibe to any thread that you choose and you will get an email letting you know someone has posted.

Also instead of looking thru each thread try the new post button on the top of the screen in the navigation bar, that will only show the threads that have changed since your last visit... Once you have read all the threads that you want click on the quick links on the top nav bar then click the mark all post as read... When you come back the next time do that same process over again....

cap

Wow Cap, 2 routes to the answer. :thumbsup:

Back