Pacific Northwest

beerchug.gif

I just tried to ride to work and found some ice so I turned around and came home .

Where you been Ba ? Hibernating?

Tug , Do you mean a dirt bike event ? If so, no I don't do dirt bikes they scare me. I'll do 200 on the road but just don't ride dirt .

Morning Frisbee, Had snow at my place this morning. I did see someone on a bike near South Center this morning. Crazy!!

I just tried to ride to work and found some ice so I turned around and came home .

Where you been Ba ? Hibernating?

Tug , Do you mean a dirt bike event ? If so, no I don't do dirt bikes they scare me.  I'll do 200 on the road but just don't ride dirt .
Just been busy...taking a break away from all you bozos
moon.gif

Hey, It's not that Cold (on a Goldwing all Plugged in) lol...Just Tryin to Piece this ole 05 Busa back together. Picked it up from Bent Bike. My 1st One and still learning a Bunch aboutem as i,m more familiar with the old Gs Stuff. tre this valve pair that and well you know the deal. Am Lookin for some mirrors,Black Hump,may need an upper stay? etc... Roll on
thumb_up.gif

Hey All IM BACK......
bowdown.gif
after a long hiatus, I just changed careers AGAIN.
beerchug.gif
Finally.. back to an occupation that I so dearly missed....Was in the Project Management Business for about 4 years HATED IT... Now Im back in Aerospace once again. Boeing has reeled me in with a substantial pay raise
bowdown.gif
Now I can really spend some bucks on modifying my baby. Looking forward to the spring...

bowdown.gif

Hey Big, Frisbee and GoldenChild Whats going on people? Long time no hear from.. Happy Belated New Year. I hope everything is going well for you guys...
beerchug.gif

Long time no see Tony. Happy new year and CONGRATS on the new job. Im looking forward to seeing what you do to the bike.

I think Ima go frame off on mine and powder coat all of the silver crap to black.

Back