Great bike vid website..

mjn

Hillbilly Deluxe
Donating Member
Registered
check this site out...
www.//linesthemovie.com

Don't know how to make it a linky...sorry.

Some real good folks here.  Incredible on-bike vids!  Check it out!

This is not stunting...this is RIDING.  4 to 5 minute vids of several rides all over the Northwest, plus some on-bike vids of local tracks...Spokane, PIR, Pacific Raceway and Thunderhill.

<!--EDIT|mjn
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139170240 -->

*bump*

You've got to check some of these vids out....it's like you are THERE!

Thanks gunny! Your'e ok......I don't care what anyone says!!!
tounge.gif

Those of you from the west side that are joining us from the other side of the state in July....

Take a look at the "Fossil '05" vid. We'll be on that road..

Not sure what ya mean.... one of the many vids on that site is of hywy 218 in Oregon. From Fossil to Shaniko. Some of us are riding together this summer and will run that same road.

Not sure what ya mean....  one of the many vids on that site is of hywy 218 in Oregon.  From Fossil to Shaniko.  Some of us are riding together this summer and will run that same road.
1. Do you have a date yet?

2. Back in July we where posting up on some tech thread with Pac and I siad I didnt know how to post up the emoticons (you know smilies) and you told me how.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

1.)  Yes, mid July.. Pm me for more specifics!
2.)  I was referring to your previous post when I said that:p   it was in reference to "whats all that"...  Yes, I remember helping you out with emoticons.....but seriously, wasn't that the blind leading the blind?
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|mjn
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138059513 -->

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

1.)  Yes, mid July..  Pm me for more specifics!
2.)  I was referring to your previous post when I said that:p   it was in reference to "whats all that"...  Yes, I remember helping you out with emoticons.....but seriously, wasn't that the blind leading the blind?
laugh.gif
+1

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back