Pacific Northwest

Hey All IM BACK......
bowdown.gif
 after a long hiatus, I just changed careers AGAIN.
beerchug.gif
Finally.. back to an occupation that I so dearly missed....Was in the Project Management Business for about 4 years HATED IT... Now Im back in Aerospace once again. Boeing has reeled me in with a substantial pay raise  
bowdown.gif
 Now I can really spend some bucks on modifying my baby. Looking forward to the spring...
Glad your back to where ya happy at..I called you a few times but nada....talk with ya soon..

bowdown.gif

Thanks GC..... I was in school for the last 4 months in St. Louis....Ill be hitting you up in the coming weeks..
winkold.gif
Man it sure is good to be in the Northwest..
bowdown.gif
Hey Big.. Im thinking BigBore or Turbo havent made up my mind as yet..
beerchug.gif
BTW I see that you are still Post Hoiinngg..
cool.gif
cool.gif

cool.gif

I just got juiced by Golden. Now Im gonna get stretched. Next is the 4:1 Muzzy and a big bore after that. If I win the lottery that is.
And Im a ho...ya know Im a ho...
cool.gif

Hey all - just checking to let you know I'm still alive. Hope everyone is having a good January so far.

Man....I was hoping the Seahawks would put up a good game. Between the snow and goofy calls they didnt have a chance. And will someone PLEASE put a good lick or two on Brett Favre?
8 more months until training camp.

My new project arrived about 3am this morning for a transplant...
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
HP is not for the faint at heart for sure....

Ebay_Inventory_1430.jpg

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Thanks GC..... I was in school for the last 4 months in St. Louis....Ill be hitting you up in the coming weeks..
winkold.gif
 Man it sure is good to be in the Northwest..
bowdown.gif
 Hey Big.. Im thinking BigBore or Turbo havent made up my mind as yet..
beerchug.gif
   BTW I see that you are still Post Hoiinngg..
cool.gif

cool.gif
Cool be good to see CYA
laugh.gif

cool.gif

Got my injectors yesterday Daniel. Thanks a bunch man. Im gonna put em in tomorrow. Ill let ya know how it runs. Might even hit ya up for some advice.

Back