Pacific Northwest

gsxr1k2.jpg

OK guys!!!! I did it!  I crossed over to the land of the liter bike.  I will forever miss my Busa but I was ready for something new.  I traded it in yesterday for a shining new '08 GSXR1K.  I got the black and gold and I can hardly wait until it is in my garage.
Hi Sweetheart

Congrats on the new bike
winkold.gif

I forgot to call you last week, when you called me I was in Reno being a bad boy.

Well......I forgive you but I hope you had fun and that you weren't "too" bad!!!!!

I'm ready for the new ride and looking forward to some really fun and fast trip this coming year. I think this bike is going to be a blast for me!!!!!

I hope that you have a wonderful holiday with family and friends.

I had lots of fun...going to Tahoe and Reno for 5-6 days between Christmas and New Year's

I wasn't too bad, but some things were a bit blurry
laugh.gif

BA !!! I thought you fell off the earth ! SG that is a great color !! I like it alot !! Take it easy on that thing , its probly a little more squirelly than the busa .

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you all have a great time with family and friends!!

Happy New Year everyone! It's just too damn cold to go ride so I'm stuck here at home doing my home work. I enrolled in college this week to continue my education. What fun!!!
rock.gif
We'll see how fun it is.

new member just wanted so hello to everyone. can't wait for the weather to turn and get back on the bike. all of my riding buddies moved away or got deployed and i've been looking for some 'busa riders to hook up with. what kind of events happen around here in the summer?

new member just wanted so hello to everyone. can't wait for the weather to turn and get back on the bike. all of my riding buddies moved away or got deployed and i've been looking for some 'busa riders to hook up with. what kind of events happen around here in the summer?
I come to the ractrack there often...

Howdy, y'all -

Been here a couple months but haven't posted to the PNW forum yet.... how's everyone?

I am just about adopted a piss-poor attitude with this suck-ass winter we're are having.

I scored my K8 from Desert Valley Powersports in Prosser in mid-November, and they day after I brought it home, it's been a series of snow.... freezing rain..... snow.... black ice.... freezing rain..... sleet... rain..... feezing fog..... the lower Columbian Basin valley has just been a complete ass-pain this winter.

Took until New Year's Day to reach this:

1000miles.jpg

Here's hoping for a better weather outlook. And soon.
please.gif

Welcome cauthornl and WarChild. Cauthornl...to answer your question....there is ALOT going on this summer. We are doing a pig roast with GoldenChild this spring and we will be doing some riding as well. Dyno days abound in spring and I cant wait to get to those.
War...congats on the new ride. I've seen a few of the new ones on the road and Ive been tempted but Little Nikki is still good to me.
Daniel....we gotta get my baby stretched. Im working part time for a powder coating and chrome plating shop now. TEEEHEEEHEEE. You know what that means.
super.gif

Back