Pacific Northwest

(HAYA!Busa @ Mar. 27 2007,21:31)
(motogp08 @ Mar. 28 2007,00:28) Aw! You need some ROCK HAYA!

Some day when we meet, i'll have to show you my rock LIBRARY!

Rammstein, Disturbed, Seether, and Demon Hunter (Christian) are some of my favorites!
super.gif
Haha,
tounge.gif
Yea maybe ill listen to something... the only "rock" i can listen to without a headache anymore is more mellow songs... anybody heard "mad world"? Now thats a good song.. but thats not rock either.
Do you like Hinder?
rock.gif

BTW, you're starting to sound like my MOM! "I KID YOU NOT!"
wink.gif
laugh.gif

(motogp08 @ Mar. 28 2007,00:flamethrowing:)
(HAYA!Busa @ Mar. 27 2007,21:31)
(motogp08 @ Mar. 28 2007,00:28) Aw! You need some ROCK HAYA!

Some day when we meet, i'll have to show you my rock LIBRARY!

Rammstein, Disturbed, Seether, and Demon Hunter (Christian) are some of my favorites!
super.gif
Haha,
tounge.gif
Yea maybe ill listen to something... the only "rock" i can listen to without a headache anymore is more mellow songs... anybody heard "mad world"? Now thats a good song.. but thats not rock either.
Do you like Hinder?
rock.gif

BTW, you're starting to sound like my MOM! "I KID YOU NOT!"
wink.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
your mom listens to ludacris? Awesome
jump9.gif

laugh.gif

My plans would probably be... "if i get one in high school sometime this/next year, i'll probably get a 600-750. If i get one OUT of high school, (like after i graduate), i'll probably get litre or a busa, (assuming i'm confident and able to ride it).

I ESPECIALLY am thinking if i get a 1000, i might get the '07Gixx. Because i can set it on the B or C modes if i want a less potent poison!

A good friend of mine that work's at the dealer said some people started on litre's that he know's i guess, and he said they fare'd just fine.

Guess i'll just cross that bridge when i get too it!
beerchug.gif

(frisbee @ Mar. 28 2007,00:38) I like ALOT of rap just don't tell anyone .
bluegrab.gif
caught you!
beerchug.gif

laugh.gif
"Damn i wish i was a little bit taller i wish i was a baller i wish i had a girl in the good i would call her i wish i had a rabit in a hat with a bat and a 6-4 impala" Name that and ill pay for your gas at the next busa bash
wink.gif