Pacific Northwest

My plans would probably be... "if i get one in high school sometime this/next year, i'll probably get a 600-750. If i get one OUT of high school, (like after i graduate), i'll probably get litre or a busa, (assuming i'm confident and able to ride it).

I ESPECIALLY am thinking if i get a 1000, i might get the '07Gixx. Because i can set it on the B or C modes if i want a less potent poison!

A good friend of mine that work's at the dealer said some people started on litre's that he know's i guess, and he said they fare'd just fine.

Guess i'll just cross that bridge when i get too it!
beerchug.gif

(frisbee @ Mar. 28 2007,00:38) I like ALOT of rap just don't tell anyone .
bluegrab.gif
caught you!
beerchug.gif

laugh.gif
"Damn i wish i was a little bit taller i wish i was a baller i wish i had a girl in the good i would call her i wish i had a rabit in a hat with a bat and a 6-4 impala" Name that and ill pay for your gas at the next busa bash
wink.gif

(frisbee @ Mar. 27 2007,21:39) Anyway  good night guys ! Good luck on getting a bike Moto!
super.gif
Thanks! Really appreciate it!
beerchug.gif

One more thing... you said you like rap...

you ever listen to "Tech N9NE?"
rock.gif

I think they sound AWSOME! Probably my favorite rap group.

Unless you count... "limp bizkit (my dad used to call him limp lizard when he was still alive), kinda miss that!, oh! and can't forget, oh it just slipped my mind.

I guess slipknot is KINDA rap?
rock.gif

Maybe not...
sad.gif

rock.gif

Tech 9 is good I listen to alot of rap when i'm snowbaording and fast rock and techno when riding

Back