Pacific Northwest

(BIGSMOOTHH @ Mar. 27 2007,21:45) Later Frisbee.
+1 lata bro!
beerchug.gif

(frisbee @ Mar. 27 2007,21:45) Tech 9 is good I listen to alot of rap when i'm snowbaording and fast rock and techno when riding
+1 to fast rock and techno!

You ever listen to slipknot? "I try not to listen to them to much because i hear they're pagan."
sad.gif

You should check out Rammstein, or Demon Hunter if you're a devout Christian and still want the HEAVY rock mixed in. I love demon hunter, "they're a Christian version of slipknot."

If you want to listen to them while on the board, type in "Demon Hunter Launch Player" in the search. Then it should be the top selection. It play's them continuously.

I LOVE the song... "Not Ready To Die."
super.gif

(HAYA!Busa @ Mar. 27 2007,21:51)
(frisbee @ Mar. 28 2007,00:48) Yea and i'm old!
Lol when you said Tech9 i had to listen to Be Jealous.  No problem being older and listening to rap... whatever it takes to express yourself
wink.gif
The busa shave's years off of ya!

Besides, i believe you're only as old as you feel!
beerchug.gif

(motogp08 @ Mar. 27 2007,21:52)
(HAYA!Busa @ Mar. 27 2007,21:51)
(frisbee @ Mar. 28 2007,00:48) Yea and i'm old!
Lol when you said Tech9 i had to listen to Be Jealous.  No problem being older and listening to rap... whatever it takes to express yourself
wink.gif
The busa shave's years off of ya!

Besides, i believe you're only as old as you feel!
beerchug.gif
That's for sure!!!!

(HAYA!Busa @ Mar. 27 2007,21:53) "Express Yourself!" ... in the immortal words of Eazy-E
That went RIGHT over my head!
sad.gif

No idea who hardly ANY of the rappers are except for some of the mainstream ones!
sad.gif

sad.gif

Okay im leaving this thread so it will be peaceful again. Now back to regularly scheduled programing of classical music and the strong smell of poperie(sp?).

(motogp08 @ Mar. 27 2007,21:54)
(scootergirl @ Mar. 27 2007,21:53) Hey Big! You never responded to my PM. Are you ok with my dilema?
Everything okay SG?
rock.gif
Yep - all is well! Just has to do with a rear pitbull stand.

Thanks for making amends. It appears that you are an ok "kid" We all appreciate your change of tone in your posts.

(scootergirl @ Mar. 27 2007,21:54)
(frisbee @ Mar. 27 2007,21:48) Yea and i'm old!
Not as old as me!!!!
I hate when people beat themselve's up like that!
sad.gif

My dad was always complaining about being almost half a century years old!

He passed on from a heart attack last year!

If you ride a busa/sportbike you're ALWAYS a kid. Maybe not in body, but ALWAYS in mind and spirit!
wink.gif

That's the way i see it!
beerchug.gif

My better half just got home.....have a good evening everyone!

(scootergirl @ Mar. 27 2007,21:57)
(motogp08 @ Mar. 27 2007,21:54)
(scootergirl @ Mar. 27 2007,21:53) Hey Big! You never responded to my PM. Are you ok with my dilema?
Everything okay SG?
rock.gif
Yep - all is well! Just has to do with a rear pitbull stand.

Thanks for making amends. It appears that you are an ok "kid" We all appreciate your change of tone in your posts.
It dissappoint's me when i'm not the person i should be in you guy's eyes. "upon reason of course!"
wink.gif

I never mean't anything harmful. I guess i've been here a little too long and got a little cocky! Sorry
sad.gif

Once again, i don't believe i'm like most guys my age. "I'm not a loud, obnoxious, abusive person. (I just REALLY enjoy humor and LOVE to make people laugh.) I just misunderstood you guys."

Once again sorry, and glad i can be a friend!
beerchug.gif

Time for me to go to bed too guys. "Back to the 12 year prison tommorrow. (aka school)"

Great talking to everyone and have a great evening!
beerchug.gif

Back