Pacific Northwest

Is everyone ridding? Most of the time when I take a few days off of the form there are at least 2 to 3 new pages, this time the same page. Not sure if any of you have ever been on 2Fast Lean Machine, had a chance to do it last Thursday. Good learning lesson for body position during a turn and how far over the bike will really go!

Is everyone ridding? Most of the time when I take a few days off of the form there are at least 2 to 3 new pages, this time the same page. Not sure if any of you have ever been on 2Fast Lean Machine, had a chance to do it last Thursday. Good learning lesson for body position during a turn and how far over the bike will really go!
Do you have to sign up for a track day to use the machine?

Yea, I was wondering the same thing.....

Ready to get a new ride yet?

Lynwood Cycle Barn Sportbike Event next Saturday...

Dave Preston @ Cycle Barn returned my email and confirmed that next Saturday the 13 is the Sportbike BBQ.

He says its going to be bigger than last year,
A slow ride course (they provide the bike), dyno runs, a stunt show, food all free!

there was a huge turnout last year , id say 200 bikes easy...
http://www.cyclebarngallery.com/gall...ort-Open-House

Is it the same machine that they had at the bike show in Seattle where you sit on it and it drops down to one side ?

Hey SIR T REX, how is the ins. claim going? when are you going to be back on two wheels?
they paid off the bike and that was about it. i got an over payment of about 212 bucks..i guess thats better than nothing.

but as far as getting back out on 2....who knows..it may be next year. the job situation isnt looking that good...new born, new wife, no steady income. I have applied to the whatcom FD, and a some correction units around the area...hopefully something will come thru soon.

I interview with this insurance company, but i am not that crazy about a commission job...

I have a few classes to take starting monday...OC spray, tactical handcuffing, baton....and getting handgun certification on tuesday...and taking a bail enforcement class on the 19th of this month. So hopefully that will work out for me. I would like to have a decent paying job and one that is gonna help to get me back out on 2...

<!--EDIT|Sir T Rex
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146960279 -->

Hope it works out good for you T. I know it isn't any fun looking for work when you have commitments..

Have you looked into law enforcement/fire fighting over on this side of the state? Our area is still growing like crazy..

MJN you're just looking for someone to ride with:p !
ya got a problem with that bucko?
tounge.gif

Hope it works out good for you T.  I know it isn't any fun looking for work when you have commitments..

Have you looked into law enforcement/fire fighting over on this side of the state?  Our area is still growing like crazy..
i have thought about that too. the only reason i am trying to remain in this area is because of family support. My wife...i love saying that...is a nursing graduate and a stay at home mom for right now...so i am trying to find something that is gonna give me some time at home....

the PD and FD are great options if i can get into them...

I have connections in both fields here. If you want me to do some snooping, let me know.

Hey SIR T REX, how is the ins. claim going? when are you going to be back on two wheels?
they paid off the bike and that was about it. i got an over payment of about 212 bucks..i guess thats better than nothing.

but as far as getting back out on 2....who knows..it may be next year. the job situation isnt looking that good...new born, new wife, no steady income. I have applied to the whatcom FD, and a some correction units around the area...hopefully something will come thru soon.

I interview with this insurance company, but i am not that crazy about a commission job...

I have a few classes to take starting monday...OC spray, tactical handcuffing, baton....and getting handgun certification on tuesday...and taking a bail enforcement class on the 19th of this month. So hopefully that will work out for me. I would like to have a decent paying job and one that is gonna help to get me back out on 2...
Well I hope you get a job soon so you can back out on two wheels soon. Where are you going to get handgun certified/ or are you getting a concealed weapons permit?

Back