Pacific Northwest

I'm ordering my Tobin seat right now!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Today was a busy day, just changed shift from graveyard to day, tell you what that is a hard change, but a welcome one too. Graveyard sucks big time.

Hope everyone who went on the ride had a great time while I was dreaming out the window.

My bike is suppose to be done today. One day after the big ride. Oh well, at least it's fixed. The mechanic got burned out and didn't work on Sunday as he had planned. I had hoped to shoot up to the lunch spot and wait for you guys. Next time.

Thats good news Turbojohn!! Hey Mana , it was nice riding with you for the 3 or 4 miles this morning.

Thats good news Turbojohn!! Hey Mana , it was nice riding with you for the 3 or 4 miles this morning.
Nice riding with you too, I had a rough start, got to work and then noticed I forgot my ID badge and work keys at home so had to go all the way back home. It was on the way back too work for the 2nd time I ran into ya. Never seen that black out fit of yours even a dark helmet, a little dark side for ya.

Its my work gear. I get pretty dirty at work and I don't want to mess up my good stuff.

Thinking about where I'm going to go ride tomorrow! Have the day off and if it's nice want to go out and ride. Anyone know the weather forcast for tomorrow.

Supposed to be 66 degrees tomorrow according to the comcast weather channel. Sounds like a nice day to ride to me!!! Lucky you that you don't have to work!!! Have fun!!! Do you know where you would like to go yet???

I posted yesterday that we went up to Lake Quinault. It was a really nice ride. Nice roads, not much traffic and great scenery! Don't expect to eat before 4pm at the lodge or anywhere else except a little burger stand. That was good as well.

<!--EDIT|scootergirl
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146675533 -->

I really want to go down and come up the back way from the Columbia up Wind River Road and round the back side of St Helens, like the roads back there, to bad I have to go all the way around instead of going through Randel. If I wake up in time I think I will give that a try, but who really knows I just get on and ride. I was going to do that same ride a couple days ago and ended up on Rainier.

SG, I asked my buddy what to use and he said he'd just let me use the stuff he has . SO I can either bring it on the next ride we are on (probly June 4th ) or You could meet me somewhere and i'll get it for you. I know it works because he used it on his BMW to remove the wax on the rubber strip on his bumper . ITs like $10 and he got it at a supply store in Fife.

Awsome!!! I'm looking forward to the ride on the 4th. If you could just find out the name of the stuff your buddy used I can go get some. If not I could probably come up this weekend sometime.

I'll get the name for you But no since in buying it if you don't plan on doing it again:D . I'll get the stuff from him and how about you come up next Friday or Saturday. Cool?

Anyone here got an 05 burgandy busa ? I got a 1:12 scale bike of that one for $5 at a store going out of bussiness. I sent another one to a friend .

Back