Pacific Northwest

I'd love to have 2 bikes ! But what one would I get
rock.gif
??
For you Frisbee? Probably something your new wife would enjoy riding on... a Goldwing or something?
rock.gif

rock.gif

Hey all you locals, We should do a ride around here and I could meet some of you peoples. It would be lots of fun . At least I think it would be. All the people I ride with dont have Busa's so it would be a change for me. Let me know I ride almost every weekend. Almost 250 to 300 miles a day. S let me know if anyone is interested. Oh and one more thing, what are the requirements to drag race at woodburn oregon? thanks jim
Ask Goldenchild he's in Portland and does ALOT of dragging. If I get down there I'd like to ride with you . We get a ride going on the 4th of June. Let me know if you'd like to go.
sounds good maby we should shoot for this time to try a ride here local?

Hey all you locals, We should do a ride around here and I could meet some of you peoples. It would be lots of fun . At least I think it would be. All the people I ride with dont have Busa's so it would be a change for me. Let me know I ride almost every weekend. Almost 250 to 300 miles a day. S let me know if anyone is interested. Oh and one more thing, what are the requirements to drag race at woodburn oregon? thanks jim
Safe bike...good gear...intelligent rider.  Thats about it!

Where the hell is Colton?

Oh...welcome to the PNW thread!!
I wear full textiles and boots and gloves and full face helmet. I ride fast but safe as possible, and Colton is about 30 miles south of portland oregon, not to far out of mollala.

Mollala...Ok, I know where that is... My dad used to use the Mollala airstrip about 30 some years ago...
I lived in Corvallis in highschool...(that was in the 70's) used to blast up 99 on a regular basis on my CB750 to see the races @ PIR.

Go to Woodburn and just ask what is required. The Livingstons own the track. Good folks.

Good luck!
biggrin.gif

Id like to ride with ya sometime Mana...I have Wednesdays and Sundays off right now..if you ever get one of those off let me know.

Also Memorial Day is not far off.

Id like to ride with ya sometime Mana...I have Wednesdays and Sundays off right now..if you ever get one of those off let me know.

Starting next week I will have Tuesday and Weds off for the next 3 months, we could hook up someplace north for a ride I'm sure.

On the way to work tonight I just went over the 23,000 mile mark on my bike, I hate all those miles on it but love the fun I have doing it.

Starting next week I will have Tuesday and Weds off for the next 3 months, we could hook up someplace north for a ride I'm sure.  

On the way to work tonight I just went over the 23,000 mile mark on my bike, I hate all those miles on it but love the fun I have doing it.
Sounds good, I dont mind coming south either...id love to know some of the good back roads down your way.

Yeah 23K aint much at all for a stock Busa.

My ride Sunday 4/30 ride to Diablo is growing..there might be 20+ bikes there.
If anyone wants to join in let me know, read about it here..
http://www.pnwriders.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10532

If you decide to run over my way, give me a heads up. I have tues/weds off as well. Lots of cool roads out here.

I'm officially out of the July ride. I'm going to use most of my vacation to go to Europe and Africa for 4 weeks. MJN, if you get stuck with any cancel fee let me know and I'll make good.

Hey Neeley , I saw your buddy today . The one that put his bike in the ditch. He was picking up a new bike today .

Back