Pacific Northwest

Check out NewEnough.com

Ladies Joe Rocket Reactor Leather/Mesh Jacket Now $47.50

Great pics everyone!!  I am hoping I can get out for a bit this wednesday....we'll see though.  Got a dozen cows comin pretty soon.  Gotta make sure everything is ready...fence, irrigation...all that shid.
cows? WTF for? lol seriously .. what can a guy do with 12 cows?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I have 9 acres of pasture, and only 3 horses. The dam hayburners cannot keep up with all that grass...(if we let them try, they get sick) So I let this dude run his "prize" cows on my place...they are funky cows man...short legged Angus. Look like overgrown weiner dogs. LOL!!
He took first in the nation this winter with 3 of em...my grass must be good!!
Anyway, it helps pay for the electricity for my irrigation..dam 7.5 hp pump sucks a lot of juice!! Course we gotta listen to all that mooing all the time..and then there is the cow poopoo. My wife steps in it all the time. Ha-Ha!!

laugh.gif

Ain't farming Grand!!!!! We had horses when the kids were growing up and I have to say I miss parts of that! Not the poop stuff though!!!!

Great pics everyone!!  I am hoping I can get out for a bit this wednesday....we'll see though.  Got a dozen cows comin pretty soon.  Gotta make sure everything is ready...fence, irrigation...all that shid.
cows? WTF for? lol seriously .. what can a guy do with 12 cows?
Well you can TIP'em or better yet Make steaks for your buddies when they come out to see you !
LOL!! Came dam close to having a lot of steaks a few times....
Stupid suckers like to break my sprinklers. They rub thier dam heads on 'em. 'Course, my whole place is on underground-solid set sprinklers. The mainline is 3' down. Everytime one of those stinkin cows breaks one of my risers, I gotta dig a freakin three foot deep hole to replace it....
bomb.gif

Hey all you locals, We should do a ride around here and I could meet some of you peoples. It would be lots of fun . At least I think it would be. All the people I ride with dont have Busa's so it would be a change for me. Let me know I ride almost every weekend. Almost 250 to 300 miles a day. S let me know if anyone is interested. Oh and one more thing, what are the requirements to drag race at woodburn oregon? thanks jim

Hey all you locals, We should do a ride around here and I could meet some of you peoples. It would be lots of fun . At least I think it would be. All the people I ride with dont have Busa's so it would be a change for me. Let me know I ride almost every weekend. Almost 250 to 300 miles a day. S let me know if anyone is interested. Oh and one more thing, what are the requirements to drag race at woodburn oregon? thanks jim
Ask Goldenchild he's in Portland and does ALOT of dragging. If I get down there I'd like to ride with you . We get a ride going on the 4th of June. Let me know if you'd like to go.

Safe bike...good gear...intelligent rider. Thats about it!

Where the hell is Colton?

Oh...welcome to the PNW thread!!

Most tracks have the same requirements. Full face helmet, gloves and boots. If your trap speed is > 120 MPH you need full leathers. If you ride a busa, you will likely to go faster then 120. I've gone 139 on a mostly stock bike. If you go faster than 10 seconds, you are required to get a professional license. You'd have to be pretty good to do this on a stock busa. I don't expect to do this until I add more mods.

http://www.woodburndragstrip.com
http://www.northwestdragbike.com

That is cool you enjoy drag racing ,  you'll probably smoke me if your getting practice.

Many Busa riders are more into straight line stuff and drag racing...my bike is not really suited for drag racing but id still love to run it once just to see what I can do on my stock bike.
I'd love to have you come out and hang with us. You would have fun. If you come to a test and tune you should get at least 5 runs in.

I've made about 30 runs now and I'm into the mid tens most of the time.

The hardest part about your bike will be keeping the front end down. I got beat by a streched gixxer at Woodburn who runs mostly high nines.

Ask Goldenchild he's in Portland and does ALOT of dragging. If I get down there I'd like to ride with you . We get a ride going on the 4th of June. Let me know if you'd like to go.
Yep, I saw him down there Saturday. He gave me a vendor shirt. Nice guy.

To each their own. I love the back country twisties and I know you do too!!!! I really had fun Sunday and played on some really fun roads. I can hardly wait for more. I should have been out tonight but it was a long day and so I just wheeled my bike out and put a nice clean shine on it. I hate to admit it but I got some wax in some places I shouldn't have and I'm having a hard time getting it off. I have tried HOT soapy water and a toothbrush and it is still being stubborn. Any suggestions?
rock.gif
I still like riding on the street. This is why I'm reluctant to stretch and lower my bike. I'd really like to have two bikes... It's just not in the budget. Not this year at least.

Bent, the guy I do most of my riding with just got the same lid as you, nice helmet!

I here you Issy on the 2 bike thing, I would like to have 2 bikes one for the track and then the busa, same problem, budget.

I went and sat on a blue and silver 06' Busa today...I cannot say it felt uncomfortable.
cool.gif

Believe you me..if the ZX14 and a likely changed Busa were not just around the corner id be at least wishing that bike was mine.
laugh.gif

Though now I am in a position were id be torn...I have to remind myself that I can never again recapture the moment I rode my first Busa , NEVER again will that experience be relived, it was a one time deal.

Back