Pacific Northwest

Yep!!! They proved well for me when I did my wheelies last night!!! I've been practicing!!! I'm coming along with my progress. Tufbusa can tell you how I did. He laughs at me but it still scares the **& out of me. I actually did a double wheelie last night. Quite a site! LOL!@!!

Yep!!! They proved well for me when I did my wheelies last night!!! I've been practicing!!! I'm coming along with my progress. Tufbusa can tell you how I did. He laughs at me but it still scares the **& out of me. I actually did a double wheelie last night. Quite a site! LOL!@!!
Good for you Teresa!! Just take it slow. On our bikes...it is really pretty easy!

Well....the double wheelie was a mistake that I learned. Don't keep your arms locked. I'm not sure how to explain it.

I am afraid to read over there too much, I dont want to lose what respect I have for law enforcment.
Call me selfish but ive had no problems with the law so I have no reason to hate them personally. I suppose there is always going to be a few bad apples though...that goes with anything though right?

Neeley , are you going to be able to make the sportbike event Saturday?

If so , lets meet up in advance for breakfast or coffee and ride in together.

Id like to get in the dyno line @ 10am or shortly afterwards even though they wont start dynoing until 11.

I am afraid to read over there too much, I dont want to lose what respect I have for law enforcment.
Call me selfish but ive had no problems with the law so I have no reason to hate them personally.   I suppose there is always going to be a few bad apples though...that goes with anything though right?

Neeley , are you going to be able to make the sportbike event Saturday?

If so , lets meet up in advance for breakfast or coffee and ride in together.

Id like to get in the dyno line @ 10am or shortly afterwards even though they wont start dynoing until 11.
I think so. Depends on how much it will be raining.

let me know Chris that is if you dont mind a tag along on a honda
biggrin.gif

Attention NW FOLKS!!!!
Going to be a great time, this weekend is Lynnwood Cycle barn's Open House/DynoShootout! NExt weekend is going to be Smokey Point's Open house!!!! Good times.

But don't miss this coming weekends event at Lynnwood CycleBarn. 174th and Highway 99 in Lynnwwood!!!

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147217392 -->

Lynnwood_Opn_hse_05_20_2sml.jpg

And this guy should make it all worth while. He's should put on quite a show.

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147217344 -->

Britton24X36sml.jpg

Nice work Rev, i'll be seeing you Saturday.
cool.gif

I want to get there early for the dyno shootout and sign up for the slow roll contest.

BTW if you guys dont know what the slow roll contest is , its a course where you ride it as slow as possible without your feet touching the ground....they provide the bike.
cool.gif

cool.gif

And TurboJohn, if your bike is running the Dyno shootout in the over 1000CC class should be an easy win for you....last year they gave out a nice plaque to the winners in each class.

IMO LCB's dyno is pretty damn accurate, with so many bikes being dynoed its a good way to see how your bike measures up against others.
last year my Busa put out 5hp more than the other 3 Busas that Dynoed. The winner of the over 1300 CC group was a naturally aspirated bored out ZX12R that put out something like 201hp ....my Busa put out about 159hp.

I will be there, I shouldn't be working it, hell I'm Office Fodder Now.
laugh.gif
So I will be looking for familiar faces. I might bring Lilah out but she has no plates, so we will see.

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147281901 -->

It's not looking good for me to come up there.
sad.gif
I had minor knee surgery Monday afternoon and it's feeling pretty tender. I thought it would be a lot less than it turned out to be.

Back