Own a "Sprint" phone? we know where you are..

i couldn't care less....if the gov. knows that i am driving down the road, sitting in my home or at my girls house.

i am not afraid of the gov.
i am not afraid of the dark
i am not afraid of the boogey man
or things that go "bump" in the night.
does not effect me. if i want to be "off the grid" i can simply not use a cell, not use a computer, and not use banks or any of the modern things we like so much.

i couldn't care less....if the gov. knows that i am driving down the road, sitting in my home or at my girls house.

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Ben Franklin, 1759

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it." -- Tom Paine

i am not afraid of the dark
i am not afraid of the boogey man
or things that go "bump" in the night.
does not effect me. if i want to be "off the grid" i can simply not use a cell, not use a computer, and not use banks or any of the modern things we like so much.

Also might want to add...
Don't walk down the street that have camera's. :laugh:

Nothing wrong with my signature... It's accurate... It lets people who read it know there own IP address! :whistle:

In 1973 I was involved with my Professor going over his U-2 photos that he took as a pilot. In 1973 you could read the text on a newspaper at 110,000 feet. You could see if a persons shoe laces were tied or not. Can you imagine what is today with 2009 technology. VERY SCARY. Add that to listening to every cell phone in America not just Sprint every phone. Nobody has to ask for permission.

In 1973 I was involved with my Professor going over his U-2 photos that he took as a pilot. In 1973 you could read the text on a newspaper at 110,000 feet. You could see if a persons shoe laces were tied or not. Can you imagine what is today with 2009 technology. VERY SCARY. Add that to listening to every cell phone in America not just Sprint every phone. Nobody has to ask for permission.

as a kid, i went to an open house at Northrup....a well known aerospace co. as we pulled up he pointed to a large building, that was where he worked. it was a secure area.

he told me that none of the windows were real....the entire front of the building was fake....on he outside it looks like all the other buildings except behind those windows was a block wall.....

why? because russian satellites could look thru the windows at what the engineers were working on.

how did they know this? they didn't, but they that our satellites could, and they just assumed that the Russian satellites were able to as well.

this was 30 years ago....

Nothing wrong with my signature... It's accurate... It lets people who read it know there own IP address! :whistle:
I remember when you put that sig up.. it was when the conversation was on a similar topic... data farming from the internet and what we collect as you browse our websites.. :laugh:

betcha thought no one noticed huh? :bwahahaha:

Last edited:
I remember when you put that sig up.. it was when the conversation was on a similar topic... data farming from the internet and what we collect as you browse our websites.. :laugh:

betcha thought no one noticed huh? :bwahahaha:

I received a few various PM's on it too back then. :laugh:

One thought we worked in same place, other questioned how it did it,etc...
always raises an ???

I am saying good bye to cell phones.. 15years ago it wasn't an emergency to be without one and people managed to get by well enough. We could have that peace of mind again by just cutting loose of them.

I'd likego back to a pager too.

But you can't find a payphone anywhere, anymore. :banghead:

I received a few various PM's on it too back then. :laugh:

One thought we worked in same place, other questioned how it did it,etc...
always raises an ???
I do have one somewhere that mirrors the directory of the users C: drive... boy did that generate some hate and discontent... whew...

I had one of my websites that popped it up in full window and then ran a fake page with a bluescreen and deltree /y C:\*.*

then it flashed to a blank bluescreen... :rofl: I got some good hatemail out of that... (and guys do NOT run that deltree command.... it wont end well)

Used AT&T to ping a phone for GPS coordinates last night at work. Ended up saving a life so it has it's uses.

Used AT&T to ping a phone for GPS coordinates last night at work. Ended up saving a life so it has it's uses.

yeah right....

your probably an agent of the CIA,NSA...or the NWO and Iluminatti sent here to fill us with mis-information....:rofl:

I wonder if you agree to disclosure of your information when you sign the contract with Sprint? If you do not, is that grounds to break your contract without penalty?

I wonder if you agree to disclosure of your information when you sign the contract with Sprint? If you do not, is that grounds to break your contract without penalty?

People never sign anything like cellphone contracts without reading! :whistle:
People never join websites(like this) without reading before pressing the "I Accept" button... :whistle:
Initial here..here..here... People usually take what the insurance salesperson is saying verbally as correct. :whistle:

Most people just "accept" what considered to be common then to waste their time reading the "fine print".

the doomsday crowd have been telling us for years, that the end is comming.

that big brother is watching, listneing and taking our privacy and our rights......

well, we are 3 weeks from 2010, and i am not in some prison camp run by the NWO, or the CIA....i am not in prison for treason, or false charges becuae i happen to be in he wrong place at the wrong time.....i can still own my guns, and petition my government with grievances....

how long do we have to wait before the agents of the gov. kick my door in and search my home?

enough already....

Back