Own a "Sprint" phone? we know where you are..

Only thing shocking about it is that somebody finds it shocking....
Our government knows we are stupid and treats us accordingly.

:whistle:

Oh come on Randy... You don't think the government would do something illegal to infringe upon our privacy do you ??:laugh:

I would be interested to see how many warrants were obtained and presented with those requests :whistle:

This is absurd! An outrage! I mean, who could actually believe the government would do something like this!? This is a free and just country sir! We are innocent till proven guilty! The government wouldn't illegally track our phone calls and our locations using those phones! Why, that would take a severe need for an act of Patriotism... A Patriot act even!

Oh wait... We're screwed, huh?

well i'll be on the old pitching stool Mon to fri every day for the next year 9 to about 930am...

in case anybody ELSE wanted to know!! :-)
Posted via Mobile Device

so what?
you did not know this was going on?
Time to don your tin foil hat again. :laugh:

this is news.....

next your going to tell me that the internet is not private secure way to communicate with people....

The funny part about this topic is how some people think they are being "watched". Do you think anyone cares about your latest trip to walmart? If your not doing shady things with shady people, whats to worry about??

The funny part about this topic is how some people think they are being "watched". Do you think anyone cares about your latest trip to walmart? If your not doing shady things with shady people, whats to worry about??

That's true to a degree....but there's something freeing and pure about being detached from the big surveilance machine. For example, living a "cash and carry" lifestyle that dodges having all your personal info and demographics on a little magnetic strip that is sold back and forth to all the greed hungry corporations in the world.
The government, I believe, is the least of our worries.

I am saying good bye to cell phones.. 15years ago it wasn't an emergency to be without one and people managed to get by well enough. We could have that peace of mind again by just cutting loose of them.

I am saying good bye to cell phones.. 15years ago it wasn't an emergency to be without one and people managed to get by well enough. We could have that peace of mind again by just cutting loose of them.

I agree, I don't have one they are like a ball and chain.

Back