Outstanding...

flynjay

Registered
A little over a year ago I installed my HMF Dual Highmounts. I had some clearance issues and had to space the exhaust mounting brackets a little over an inch away from the frame to keep them from hitting the rear tire. Anyway, it was a little before bike week and just wanted to finish the install, so I left off my rear pegs, because they wouldn't fit under the plastic with the additional spacers.

Anyway, I finally had the time to address the issue this week. I started to take things apart so I could have the brackets bent to the correct offset and get rid of the spacers and put my rear pegs back on. Well, I called HMF so I coud talk to their technicial rep and get the distance I needed. I talked to Mike, the sales manager. I said about a year or so ago, they had a problem with one of their techs bending too much offset into the brackets and had a rash of calls from Busa owners about clearance problems. They identified the problem and corrected it.

So now the good customer service part...instead of giving me the correct measurment, they are dropping a set of new brackets in the mail free of charge. This is over a year after I purchased the system. Caught me totally off guard. I wish all companys valued there customers like this.

So just wanted to
beerchug.gif
HMF for excellent customer service.

beerchug.gif
Great News.... congrats. You don't see that very often. I have been thinking about getting the HMF highmount system too...... you may have just sold me on it.

Awesome. Post-sale customer service is the number one consideration for me on anything I buy.

--Wag--

HMF must care about there product! It also must be a good enough product that all the systems aren't coming back.

Yeah they are top notch,we are getting ready to become a dealer for them....I wanna try a big bird out myself.

Back