I failed my inspection

Htown Busa

Registered
I went to go get my state inspection (Texas) today. It's the first time since I had the bike customized and I now have one of those rear foot peg side license plate bracket. I failed the inspection because I don't have a license plate light.

Are you kidding me!!!!!!!!!! :banghead:

Easily fixed, just get a pair of led license plate bolts and wire'em up. That's what I use on all my bikes to meet the regulations.

image_20249_200.jpg

Yep, went down to the DPS before I did mine and asked them what I needed. They were very helpfull.

I went to go get my state inspection (Texas) today. It's the first time since I had the bike customized and I now have one of those rear foot peg side license plate bracket. I failed the inspection because I don't have a license plate light.

Are you kidding me!!!!!!!!!! :banghead:

I'm here in Dallas and took mine to the dealer and had no problem with my rear peg mounted plate WITHOUT TAG LIGHT and passed with no issues. Then again i have plenty of LEDS in the rear that light my tag up. Guess it all depends on who and where the inspection takes place.

Yeah the tag fine is $1000 a friend of mine was in Miami for the weekend and he got fined because the cop said the tag was not properly mounted, it was horizontal, just mounted too far under the tail to be seen.

Back