Out BSing..Go against a built R1

Thats awesome. You should try to link up with "That racing channel". They do alot of bike vs car. I know we had a org member in michigan with his turbo bike go agaist a slew of cars and destroyed them all

Yeah that was Matt on his blue Gen2,he has a beast for sure:thumbsup:

FWIW,as much as Id love to be on YouTube racing cars it's in my best interest not to. I just enjoy slow quiet rides by myself lately,the racing has taken a back seat this year. ;)

Why do some of you guys don't wear full leather when your doing these type of runs ?

Here we go again. There are many other threads for that. Maybe if i was wearing a tshirt and shorts i would listen but i wear plenty of gear for the street.

Here we go again. There are many other threads for that. Maybe if i was wearing a tshirt and shorts i would listen but i wear plenty of gear for the street.

Ok, Just saw jeans and sneakers ( looked like it to me ) on one of the other riders and maybe jeans on you ?
Don't get me wrong I sometimes wear armoured Kevlar jeans but you guys were fair honkin along and id doubt if any jean would last a scrape down the road at speed.

Actually it never ceases to amaze me at some of the long straight highways / motorways you have to be able to do those sort of blasts .

I always wear boots jacket gloves helmet and yes sometimes jeans. Cant speak for anybody but myself.

I spose the ones in the posted vid.
well, the guy posting the video isn't on video so how the hell do u know wat he is wearing or not? I wear kevlar jeans wen I ride and their fully lined and just about as safe as leathers but look like regular jeans. ur making ASSumptions.....

Cant speak for anybody but myself.

Way I figure it that's the way it should be. Offer advice to someone who needs to know, but don't force your beliefs on them. It's nobodies choice but their own!

well, the guy posting the video isn't on video so how the hell do u know wat he is wearing or not? I wear kevlar jeans wen I ride and their fully lined and just about as safe as leathers but look like regular jeans. ur making ASSumptions.....

At about 55secs in posted vid A rider on a yellow busa (yes ASSumed) looked down a sec and you can what looked like some sort of jeans, ASSumed it was Dark3 my bad
if it aint.
Huh i said i sometimes wear armoured kevlar jeans too...

Way I figure it that's the way it should be. Offer advice to someone who needs to know, but don't force your beliefs on them. It's nobodies choice but their own!

If your refering to my comment i wasnt trying to force anything just askin.

He isn't going to cook his motor if he gets the TAFR that he needs. He picked up that autotune with the woolich faster than I can imagine and navigates that software better than some "tuners". I know one in St. Cloud in fact. But that knowledge in this community is something that people do not really like to give up.

He isn't going to cook his motor if he gets the TAFR that he needs. He picked up that autotune with the woolich faster than I can imagine and navigates that software better than some "tuners". I know one in St. Cloud in fact. But that knowledge in this community is something that people do not really like to give up.

Thanks for the shout on the WRT skills kevin but I think you meant to olace this on my other thread lol

And yes that is me with the jeans. Calm down. Yes i have jeans and boots and a a stars jacket and gloves and gelmet in that video and thats my choice. I know i need a good pair of pants and i will get there eventually. Thats my choice to my consequence. I preach safety and gear myself and am not ignitont to the fact that jeans will shred.

And yes that is me with the jeans. Calm down. Yes i have jeans and boots and a a stars jacket and gloves and gelmet in that video and thats my choice. I know i need a good pair of pants and i will get there eventually. Thats my choice to my consequence. I preach safety and gear myself and am not ignitont to the fact that jeans will shred.

We need more vidz!!!!:thumbsup:

Back