Our own JoeSTI

It would be interesting, my guess is if the Busa can hook up, it will disappear into the distance...
If i remember correctly i seen him race a 500 hp bike and his h2 took the first w, second race the busa barely won. Im not sure if the busa had traction issues or the h2 builds power that much faster than a turbo.

If i remember correctly i seen him race a 500 hp bike and his h2 took the first w, second race the busa barely won. Im not sure if the busa had traction issues or the h2 builds power that much faster than a turbo.
I just watched an older video with 650ib where a turbo Busa walked away from his H2..the Busa seemed to be a bit slower off the hit but reeled him in pretty quickly and went by, the Busa rider had over 220mph showing...

@JoeSTi hadn't even stretched his H2 yet....a match up between Joe and 650ib would a whole other animal now I reckon...

I just watched an older video with 650ib where a turbo Busa walked away from his H2..the Busa seemed to be a bit slower off the hit but reeled him in pretty quickly and went by, the Busa rider had over 220mph showing...

@JoeSTi hadn't even stretched his H2 yet....a match up between Joe and 650ib would a whole other animal now I reckon...

Ohhh i may be thinking about 650ib. I get mixed up with all the youtube. I know joesti's bike is an animal right now...

my H2 vs a 500whp busa would be the H2 getting out on the busa and the busa coming around me in the 180mph area imo. Thats how the races with daves 500whp zx14 were going.

my H2 vs a 500whp busa would be the H2 getting out on the busa and the busa coming around me in the 180mph area imo. Thats how the races with daves 500whp zx14 were going.
Must take a little more time to spool up the turbo on the Busa...(or ZX14).

On this vid my bike was just pipe and tune and ib was making like 315whp while i was making around 230whp. Now im stretched and making 300whp.

The H2 is also about 100 lbs lighter than a zx14/busa
I never realized that...I kind of thought they were around the same weight but then realized that was probably the H2 SxSE...

Make sense now....it takes a little more time to get the bulk of the bigger bikes moving...

Turbo busa can back half a race. Most busas I have seen race don’t know how to get the 1st have figured out. It’s not that hard and bigger the turbo the more difficult it will be. H2 is a nasty bike. Makes power when you hit the throttle and the transmission gearing is better. The busa transmission has terrible gearing ratio and turbo spool can really kill your chance of beating people.

Turbo busa can back half a race. Most busas I have seen race don’t know how to get the 1st have figured out. It’s not that hard and bigger the turbo the more difficult it will be. H2 is a nasty bike. Makes power when you hit the throttle and the transmission gearing is better. The busa transmission has terrible gearing ratio and turbo spool can really kill your chance of beating people.
I've never had a issues with spool on the boosta I think people are scared to really lay into it and just roll into it. The bike used to hit like a ton of bricks on the hit for me from a roll.

This on my daily turbo street bike. Spun the tire after the hit but still went fast. I haven’t dragy it yet after I have gotten to hook up now. But should haul the mail pretty good. I would share my times but I try and get some races in where I live and it’s hard. No h2 will race me around my area after they seen a video of my freight training some of the bikes they can beat.

66FC0835-D15B-44D9-ACFA-F4DCEB584611.jpeg

This on my daily turbo street bike. Spun the tire after the hit but still went fast. I haven’t dragy it yet after I have gotten to hook up now. But should haul the mail pretty good. I would share my times but I try and get some races in where I live and it’s hard. No h2 will race me around my area after they seen a video of my freight training some of the bikes they can beat.

View attachment 1636390
That 60-70 is serious. I just went out and tested the drag max and 19/44 gearing with second gear hits and went 2.79 60-130 and 2.49 100-150

Back