Hayabusa Gen.3 touring videos

manyek

Registered
Hi, just thought that someone might be interested seeing FPP touring Hayabusa on some great roads. Spoiler: it is touring with language, mostly first time on the road - it’s not racing videos.
As I will find time for editing/ uploading- more videos will show up.
Enjoy!

I want share a short part of uphill on Passo Gavia in Italy. Rather slow one but with nice views and narrow road, that with combination of traffic was quite interesting.

I’ve noticed a lack of ‘waving’ when riders pass each other on the road. Not a thing over there? I live in an area very similar with lots of curves and elevation changes, all the way up to 9,945’ over the Tioga Pass inside Yosemite NP, about three hours away. I’ve noticed that sometimes I can tell when you look away from the road because your bike moves around a bit. Riding similar roads like those I adhere to the one second rule. No matter what strikes my eye I don’t look longer than one second before checking the road ahead. I may do this a dozen times for just one look but given that there aren’t always guard rails, I figure it’s necessary for my survival. :) So, how many miles so far?

Regarding greetings (waving). People in EU do that. The thing is that on passes there is so many motorbikes that sometimes you would be riding one handed. Anyway: riders are kind and friendly.

Looking aside for getting shots of the landscape... I know that is not wise. Thinking about addressing this issue with getting 360 camera.

How many miles? Last year season I did 7000km (3450miles).

I’ve ridden enough to remember the days when seeing 2-3 motorcycles on tour was the norm. My first tour I recall see two BMWs in Montana with Canadian plates, not one US licensed bike in over 3,000 miles. These days, bikes are much more prevalent and most do wave. I do see clique riders though who tend to only wave to similar bikes, Harleys to Harleys, Goldwings to Goldwings, BMWs to…but most still wave regardless. And looking around is fine, it’s why I ride, to see the scenery. Like I said though, looking too long on curvy mountain roads can be very tricky. I almost never see any touring Hayabusas. Have you seen many?

Back