Hayabusa Gen.3 touring videos

Like I said though, looking too long on curvy mountain roads can be very tricky. I almost never see any touring Hayabusas. Have you seen many?
As you can see on videos: if I like to the side it is after slowing down and only if the road is straight and clear.

How many touring hayabusas? Not many. Last year I recall 2pcs (1x gen1 with full hard luggage set and 1x gen2). Personally I am finding this as something positive - to ride not obvious bike.
People think who never rode hayabusa think it is uncomfortable (for me lack of fatigues after long rides was also a surprise) and choose ADV bikes.
That is a typical parking view:
IMG_8177.jpg

That looks like Japan and Germany with maybe a Triumph or two. I remember years ago, maybe my 1st or 2nd multi state tour watching a guy walking around my Hayabusa at a gas station muttering, ‘a touring Hayabusa eh’? He was on a fully equipped BMW, heated suit and all. Long before that a guy asked in disbelief, ‘you rode that all the way up here’? I was on my nekkid 79 CBX. All bikes are touring bikes IME. :)

You’re right. Any bike is a touring bike.
One of many examples for that is the story of Nathan Millward :)
I used to ride naked bikes and busa is so far the best one for touring. Especially for getting quickly from Germany to Italy and back the same day

Easy mistake to make. It's hard to be 100% on the ball hour after hour but that's how it has to be hey. No checking the scenery or scratching an itch in those super tight corners.

Back