Our own JoeSTI

Thanks buddy! Im super stoked to see what the busa will do when finished. That 500whp turbo zx14 that was with me went 214!
That ZX was dialed in to get to that speed in such a short distance...it would be interesting to see what it will do with more space...

Even your H2 being down on power compared to the ZX did extremely well..208 is nothing to sneeze at and if you were able to hook up better you would have broke 210.

That ZX was dialed in to get to that speed in such a short distance...it would be interesting to see what it will do with more space...

Even your H2 being down on power compared to the ZX did extremely well..208 is nothing to sneeze at and if you were able to hook up better you would have broke 210.
also wind was about 15mph right to left it really pushed the bikes and the runway was pretty dang bumpy. Im sure if the runway was a little smoother or wind wasnt as bad then i could have clicked off a 210

He posted a 2.9x on dragy for 60-130. Which is close to what my stage 1 turbo busa does. 300 plus whp h2 should be in the 2.7x range.
Ya it went 2.9 60-130 and 2.6 100-150 on the street with 19/43 gearing. Its currently still got the super long 19/40 gering from the event i may test the 60-130 on because i could probably make 1st gear hook with this gearing. My other times are all from second gear. I havnt ran it at the 1/4 yet

Ya it went 2.9 60-130 and 2.6 100-150 on the street with 19/43 gearing. Its currently still got the super long 19/40 gering from the event i may test the 60-130 on because i could probably make 1st gear hook with this gearing. My other times are all from second gear. I havnt ran it at the 1/4 yet
2.6 that’s moving up top. Get that thing to leave in 1st gear and it will move out. It’s hard to do with a busa cause of the torque and 1st gear is so short.

2.6 that’s moving up top. Get that thing to leave in 1st gear and it will move out. It’s hard to do with a busa cause of the torque and 1st gear is so short
Im on a dunlop Q4 right now i may try switching to a dragmax as well. really if i could make 19/41 work in first gear the bike would be flat out lethal on the street. I am going to the H2 meet in atlanta in a few weeks and the fastest h2's around will be there so I need to be on my A game.

Why not run a shinko hookup? I have never been able to get those street tires to hook when I try and put power down to the ground. Wheelbase also place in a role in spinning and a rear shock place a role in traction. That’s how I have gone so fast on a simple set up turbo busa. Knowing the right gearing, wheelbase, tire, and shock adjustments.

Why not run a shinko hookup? I have never been able to get those street tires to hook when I try and put power down to the ground. Wheelbase also place in a role in spinning and a rear shock place a role in traction. That’s how I have gone so fast on a simple set up turbo busa. Knowing the right gearing, wheelbase, tire, and shock adjustments.
The hookup is the best for the street that I've ever used. Cheap and works well. Can't ask for more

Back