Our kindergartner needs help with sponsors

Mrs.Rubber2Burn

The Diet Coke of Evil!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Our son is participating in his School Walk for Diabetes and is looking for sponsors. He is only 6, so he has set his fundraising goal at $100. We do not normally participate in a lot of the fundraisers with the school, but the American Diabetes Association is near and dear to our family.

I am posting the link to his site below. If you would like to join his team, and are able to please take a moment to check it out.

Thanks. :bowdown:

School Walk for Diabetes: Walk for Diabetes:
main.diabetes.org

Sponsor Me in School Walk for Diabetes

That's Ian in the middle of the pic, already trying to "stir up" some "sponsors." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

IanandTheGirls.jpg

whoa, do they have enough ummmmm "assests" to help him reach his goal ? :laugh:

If I open my mouth I'm gonna wind up with a bar of Ivory soap in it...:shutup:
Wonder why hes smiling...???

Good luck on the drive..

Last edited:
If I'm his Father...I'd be VERY proud of that picture :bowdown:

Good cause....here's to him reaching his goal :beerchug:

You go boy:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Thank you so much for your participation in this. My daughter was diagnosed when she was 2 and is now 9. My oldest brother also has it. It really means a lot to me, as I am sure others, when great people do something like this. Thank you and A BIG THANK YOU to your son:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

A BIG THANK YOU to those that have helped out Ian with his walk. You are the greatest!!

:thumbsup: :cheerleader: :thumbsup: :cheerleader:

I'm in... let him know hes walkin' for my pops! :thumbsup:

edit: or i will be, as soon as it processes my gift... why is donating hard lol...

bah, hes within 10 bucks... someone jump on it.... lol

Last edited:
Thanks for the bump Goatkart! :)

The deadline for donating is Feb. 3, 2010.

I am glad that he can do his walk for some of the org family as well. I have type II diabetes and both of my grand-parents had type I. So again, it is a near and dear cause.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Thank you!

The sad part is that he could probably go back and get a couple of phone numbers...lol! The picture was taken at Bone Daddy's in Austin, TX; we were celebrating MPH 200's birthday a couple of weeks ago. He had the waitresses bringing him anything, carrying him around. He is such a ham, he was telling them how pretty they are. :laugh: :laugh:
He likes the girls with "yellow" hair...Lol!

C'mon guys.... we need to get him 10 bucks...

either 2 people give him 5 dollars , or 1 give him 10....

shouldnt be hard to get him

Please tell Ian congrats on meeting his goal, and thanks for supporting this cause! :thumbsup:

Back