Our First Fight...oh Joy...

I have been living vicariously through Rubb for years now. We've seen the ups, we've seen the downs. Through it all he keeps his sense of humor and and keeps me rooting for the good guy to win.

Rubb, remember, after the fight comes the make-up.
Thanks Pan.
It was definitely awesome "make-up" sex Bro. I'm gonna pick a new fight next time I see her.:boxing::rofl:

Rubb.

Well,that was fun. Over before it really got started. :banghead:

Back to being alone....:boohoo:

Rubb.

did you at least get to sample the wine?

just kidding.... :)

I went to a marriage retreat a few years ago and the pastor that was leading the retreat stated you should always argue naked ....................

Tell her to hit the bricks, and get a dog, who will love you regardless if you bring another dog home... lol lot easier and cheaper in the long run.

Is this marriage or just a girl friend? Wife and I dated for 2 years and by the end of 2 months of marriage, wife was calling minister because we argued and just really did not get along. Fast Forward 10 years later, I love being married and would not trade those 2 months in for nothing.

In the words of al Bundy (married with children) " I don't want to understand women. Women undertand women, and they hate each other."

Tell her to hit the bricks, and get a dog, who will love you regardless if you bring another dog home... lol lot easier and cheaper in the long run.

I couldn't give up either one of my girls ( Human or Canine ) no matter what .

Keep looking Rubb , the perfect one is out there somewhere for you .
IMG_0608.JPG

Last edited:
Back