The Joys of the Christmas season....

Bumblebee

Donating Member
Registered
I decided to take a quick spin over to the Walmart to grab a laptop desk for my oldest son who will be here recovering after donating a kidney to his brother..

When I pulled into the parking lot, I noted a fist fight occurring a couple cars over....apparently it started over a shopping cart hitting a car while the driver was still in it and the driver got out and lost it on the person (another man) who hit his car...

The two of them were fighting like a pair of grade school kids and not causing much damage...by the time I got near them, they had stopped and while getting their breath, were exchanging curses...their wives were out and getting them under control.

I did note both vehicles had veteran plates on them....they sure couldn't fight worth a damn for veterans and they weren't old guys either...and maybe still serving members-hard to tell.

By the time I came back out they were gone..

Ha! lmao!
Seen that a few times, but never understood; if you're willing to fight...why didn't you learn to fight?? lol

But on a serious note,
I pray and hope both of your sons make a fast and full recovery.
May you and your family have a great Christmas!

and...are you mentoring Man-Bun yet??

Ha! lmao!
Seen that a few times, but never understood; if you're willing to fight...why didn't you learn to fight?? lol

But on a serious note,
I pray and hope both of your sons make a fast and full recovery.
May you and your family have a great Christmas!

and...are you mentoring Man-Bun yet??
I've been involved in a couple out of uniform fights although I avoid them like the plague if at all possible.

Thank you for that, one son (recipient) is estranged from us although we have heard he was doing well and will recover nicely. Our older son (the donor) will be home today and will be with us for a couple weeks before he flies back home to his wife and kids.

I'm sure there will be a Christmas thread coming along soon but from my family to yours-have a safe and happy Christmas and it will be your duty to try and eat everything on the table at once...

...and I talked to "man-bun" last week, he no longer sports the man-bun, his girlfriend came back to him and he is working full time at the grocery store...it is kind of funny because as soon as he sees me he comes right over to me all smiles (under the mask) and happy....just to think, not that long ago I could have punched him in the throat...

I'm proud and happy for both of your sons, Bumblebee. I wish the best for both of them and for your whole family.

I guess if it were me, I'd offer to pay for the repair of the damaged vehicle rather than force the guy to make an insurance claim. I hope someone would do the same for me but I wouldn't hold my breath.

I'm proud and happy for both of your sons, Bumblebee. I wish the best for both of them and for your whole family.

I guess if it were me, I'd offer to pay for the repair of the damaged vehicle rather than force the guy to make an insurance claim. I hope someone would do the same for me but I wouldn't hold my breath.
Thanks big man..

As for the shopping cart incident, I guess a fist fight (as sad as it was) was better than talking...

Our Man Bun here at my school got called a f---g after a basketball game. It was a tough looking older woman walking by herself down the hall. I looked over at him with a puzzled look on my face and he said, "yep, she called me that." He asked her to repeat it and she did. LOL no fight broke out! It would have been a good fight though, they both go about 240 lbs! A hair pullin can o woopass could have been opened up by both of them. Man bun v geriatric female badazz school cat fight!

Man Bun's a great guy. He's not sporting the bun anymore but he kept his long hair. I'd kill to have hair like that again. I said it beffore and I'll say it again, if I had that hair, I'd even put it in a man bun myself. ...with a barrette....leather with a wooden peg through it. I'd be cool!

Back