and the fight started

If your wife is outside screaming at th front door and the dog is barking outside at the back door, who you let in?
The dog cause once he in, he will stop barking. :laugh:

I rear-ended a car this morning. So, there we were alongside the road and slowly the other driver got out of his car.

You know how sometimes you just get soooo stressed and little things just seem funny?

Yeah, well I couldn't believe it... he was a DWARF!!!

He stormed over to my car, looked up at me, and shouted, 'I AM NOT HAPPY!'

So, I looked down at him and said, 'Well, then which one are you?'

And then the fight started...:rofl:

I rear-ended a car this morning. So, there we were alongside the road and slowly the other driver got out of his car.

You know how sometimes you just get soooo stressed and little things just seem funny?

Yeah, well I couldn't believe it... he was a DWARF!!!

He stormed over to my car, looked up at me, and shouted, 'I AM NOT HAPPY!'

So, I looked down at him and said, 'Well, then which one are you?'

And then the fight started...:rofl:

Badum Bum!

the funny part of it ... I can totally see Roc sayin those... Not to his wife but I could totally see ya sayin it :rofl:

man I just cant get the image outta my head... all of us at hooters, the waitress sayin, does this make my butt look big (cuz we all know thats the kinda banter that comes from hooters girls with a table full of bikers :whistle: ) ... and Roc comin back from across the table with "not as much as the ones yesterday did"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

man I just cant get the image outta my head... all of us at hooters, the waitress sayin, does this make my butt look big (cuz we all know thats the kinda banter that comes from hooters girls with a table full of bikers :whistle: ) ... and Roc comin back from across the table with "not as much as the ones yesterday did"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:thumbsup: hooters is always a good time with bikers. We need to do that again soon :beerchug:

Back