Other transportation...

Hey Owen, I like that "Busarado" maybe I'll change names when I land on the west coast.
biggrin.gif

wish I still had my 68 427 Vett rag top..... You ever kick your self? I do from time to time about that one...

Imagine that could have bought a 57 Chevy ragtop for 100.00
back in 1974... it was completly worn out and dented...today worth a small fortune...who knew....shoulda coulda...
Had a 51 Chevy belair,49 chevy coupe,69 charger,sheez..
OH well and so it goes...Love my 89 Accord LXi..sweet ride next to the Busa....plus the 83 toyota..gonna explore death valley next week off road with a 71 Honda SL100 in the back for emergency escape ...should the yoder fail us..

2002 Camry just sold last month. Got 2 work cargo vans 1 dodge , 1 ford.

But My 2 Fav's are on their way to Oakland California
2000 Busa & 2000 Silverado
Hey Hawaii,

One question. Why is only the front wheel polished? Well, maybe two questions. Do I get a prize for noticing??? Anyway, truck and busa look great.

Brian

1996 GMC Jimmy... And once the bike is done its my next mod project.. I drive a car till it dies on the highway. May jimmy has over 200,000 miles and still rides great and looks good. this summer it hits the paint shop (may end up being busa blue). and since the bike is nearly complete I'll start gutting and redoing the interior late fall. And hopefully by winter have some 18 inch chrome wheels on it. And then I'm gonna do the enclosed trailer.... Its good to have an understanding wife <smile>

1996 GMC Jimmy... And once the bike is done its my next mod project.. I drive a car till it dies on the highway. May jimmy has over 200,000 miles and still rides great and looks good. this summer it hits the paint shop (may end up being busa blue). and since the bike is nearly complete I'll start gutting and redoing the interior late fall. And hopefully by winter have some 18 inch chrome wheels on it. And then I'm gonna do the enclosed trailer.... Its good to have an understanding wife <smile>
Got it all figured out huh Dez?
rock.gif

Keep us posted.

Brian

Lets see .... oh yeah , i'm a year round rider ! I haven't had a car since 93 . Honda interceptor 93 -95, the state drove me around for the next 2.5 yrs , 750 gsx 98- 02 , silver Busa 02
smile.gif
now until 04 . then maybe another new one ?!

Lets see .... oh yeah , i'm a year round rider ! I haven't had a car since 93 . Honda interceptor 93 -95, the state drove me around for the next 2.5 yrs , 750 gsx 98- 02 , silver Busa 02
smile.gif
now until 04 . then maybe another new one ?!
how the heck can you be an all-year-round rider in Tacoma??

got a Pope-Busa?? with the cover and all?? jeez..........

99 honda Accord
93 750 nighthawk with 67,000 miles on it has claimed to be the second best thing i bought next to the Busa

Back