Streaming Pandora at home

busa-saga

Registered
Hello ya'll! My name's Kenny and am a Pandoraholic :laugh:

Am looking to stream Pandora through my home system and hopefully be able to transport the gagdet to the mancave while working on whatever. I've been reading about the sqeezebox. what else is out there? What's everyone using?

My Samsung Blu-Ray player has a client. Patched into my surround setup, sounds pretty good. I stream it via my phone in the garage and have that fed into my car audio with an FM modulator.

My surround system has a dock for the iphone/ipod. I stream pandora through it.

Cheapest option for portability is a boombox with external input. Plug in cable between headset jack and external input. Good to go.

Hello ya'll! My name's Kenny and am a Pandoraholic :laugh:

Am looking to stream Pandora through my home system and hopefully be able to transport the gagdet to the mancave while working on whatever. I've been reading about the sqeezebox. what else is out there? What's everyone using?

What kind of cell phone do you have, most smart phones will allow you to stream pandora!

Am currently using my BB but it kills my battery. I also have it connected to my home system through a headset jack to RCA cable. Hate when someone calls me and the music cuts off-seems to be always when my fav. song is playing too.

Am currently using my BB but it kills my battery. I also have it connected to my home system through a headset jack to RCA cable. Hate when someone calls me and the music cuts off-seems to be always when my fav. song is playing too.

Leave it plugged in while listening to music, also check and see if you blackberry as a airplane mode where you can listen to music uninterrupted.

Back