oRg Version 2018 online

I like it, but do have one question is there a way to switch to the dark background with this version? I cant remember how you switched in the old version, but I think there was just a button on the bottom of the page.

I like it, but do have one question is there a way to switch to the dark background with this version? I cant remember how you switched in the old version, but I think there was just a button on the bottom of the page.

Go to the bottom of the screen and click on the text that says Default Style and a small menu will come up. Choose the one that say Default Style Dark...

1515958013046.png

1515958116185.png

Cap the pic that was in my Sig line, and any pics i have ever posted

Photobucket stopped allowing to linking of images long term and they basically cut the connections. For tens of thosands of people they lost images when they made changes.

This is why we ask members to upload images to the Hayabusa.org website so that as changes are made externally images stay with the conversations in the forums.

Photobucket stopped allowing to linking of images long term and they basically cut the connections. For tens of thosands of people they lost images when they made changes.

This is why we ask members to upload images to the Hayabusa.org website so that as changes are made externally images stay with the conversations in the forums.
I see that now,, only a small amount of my pics are affected, such as my Sig lines on sites and such.
I usually use the uploader but if i remember there is not a way to add a pic in the Sig line other than using a link.

Just chiming in that I likes! Looks very nice and remains responsive. No complaints over here.

I see that now,, only a small amount of my pics are affected, such as my Sig lines on sites and such.
I usually use the uploader but if i remember there is not a way to add a pic in the Sig line other than using a link.

You can drag and drop too John! if you have pics on your computer just select them and drag them over to the posting window and let er go and they will upload that way too!

Perfect thanks Cap!

I had to pull that Black theme off for a little bit to allow me to get clarity on a few things... One theme allows me to focus on new systemic issues from the upgrade.. Once I get things sorted out on this one theme I will turn the black back on....

Cap

I had to pull that Black theme off for a little bit
to allow me to get clarity on a few things . . .

One theme allows me to focus
on new systemic issues
from the upgrade .

Once I get things sorted out
on this one theme
I will turn the black back on . . . .

Cap *

Back