oRg Version 2018 online

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Well here ya go folks, there is still a lot to be done. I am working behind the scenes on things still but the site is functional and ready for you start using.

Let me know in this thread what you think about things, features, layout etc.

If you have problems finding something or there is a difference post in this thread and then finally...

Welcome to the latest version!

Cap

image.jpeg

Val likes it. Bright, colors stand out and the homepage looks nicer and more organized. Are any of the functions different?

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 1578285

Val likes it. Bright, colors stand out and the homepage looks nicer and more organized. Are any of the functions different?

Fundamental functions are the same, there are some new things that I will post about later. Under the hood things are really different, this was one of those upgrades that you better have a good backup because once you start it you can't revert back. Those types of things make me squeemish..

Cap so are all the pics going to show the Photobucket link now?
If we buy a Photobucket plan will the original poster pics come back?

Hey Captain , just did my first thread :banana:, so much easier now , for even a dumbass like myself can get it done . Got to say , sorry to all for those annoying thread jacks .... and it probably won't happen much again .... anymore really...., shouldn't ... , I will do my best never too again . :laugh::rolleyes:

Hey Captain , just did my first thread :banana:, so much easier now , for even a dumbass like myself can get it done . Got to say , sorry to all for those annoying thread jacks .... and it probably won't happen much again .... anymore really...., shouldn't ... , I will do my best never too again . :laugh::rolleyes:

It's all good!

It's a masterpiece , so very well done .

Are you sure your name isn't really Rembrandt ?
prodigal.jpg

Back